Led Zeppelin kinda Fuzz tones

lassie

Reaction score
I'm not that good.. or to say not well equipped to do the job myself. I have never tried something since college. I change a few pickups, built a small foot pedal for my Marshall, that's it.
how much of a work is that?
Its a really simple pedal/circuit, not too much components and the musik ding kits come with everything you need, its more like drawing by numbers. :fingersx:

The Catalinbread Katzenkönig, althrough no pure Tonebender-circuitwise, is also a cool pedal. I have one and it nails the tone on Dazed and Confused or How Many More Times with my Tele and my Supro Dual Tone.

Last edited:

DADGAD

Reaction score
Electric Majik (formerly Lumpys tone shop) has the 7 series OD. Not fuzz but gets that dirty Lemon Song type tone.

Twin benders are $199 right now from Ramble FX. I have #2 of 10 of his original OC75 Twin bender series and it is awesome.

kaputme

Reaction score
Electric Majik (formerly Lumpys tone shop) has the 7 series OD. Not fuzz but gets that dirty Lemon Song type tone.

Twin benders are $199 right now from Ramble FX. I have #2 of 10 of his original OC75 Twin bender series and it is awesome.
Looks and sounds great.. I am stuck between the Bonetender or this one

Mookakian

Reaction score
Ramble fx Tonebenders are pretty on the money with the right amp and guitar, with buckers youll have to at least roll off the volume a bit, that can make all the difference with a bender. Happy hunting!

kaputme

Reaction score
Ramble fx Tonebenders are pretty on the money with the right amp and guitar, with buckers youll have to at least roll off the volume a bit, that can make all the difference with a bender. Happy hunting!
The fact is these cool fuzz boxes are rarely available used here in Germany. It sucks.. The new ones are priced way higher than in the states. It sucks even more

Should probably move back to States :cool:

Mookakian

Reaction score
Contact direct, he may be able to send you one, i got one delivered to australia, post and exchange rates sucked though

kaputme

Reaction score
, post and exchange rates sucked though
It will finally end up being as expensive as buying a new PARK fuzz or a Bonetender from here with the possibility to return it if i don't like it

Standard 64

Reaction score
I'm looking to get the Led Zeppelin kinda Fuzz tones.. any suggestions for Fuzz? keeping cost under 150$ and a small foot print.. Should replace the Maxon on this board.

I want something that's available today, in this era.
you might want to look at the catalinbread rah(royal albert hall)really nails early zep tones

Latest Threads