Law & Order

acstorfer

Reaction score
I don't think there has ever been a television franchise that was/is nearly as successful as Law & Order except maybe Star Trek if you add the movies. So I am asking myself, why has there never been a Law & Order movie?

If you look at all of the spinoffs and of course the original it must all add up to at least 45 seasons (Law & Order, SVU, Criminal Intent, Some try in LA, some try with a court focus, a run in England, and there may have been others). The audience must be there. The writers have talent. The cast wouldn't be at all expensive. New York City would rubber stamp approval for all set locations.

I really think they could make a fantastic movie with it, and I think they could have made several films.

Tazz3

Reaction score
Law and order is my fav tv show all 3 of them

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
There have been so many great characters form those series.
That Bobby was something else.

27af8d48f516559b3862f85b28b57ac6.jpg

And how about those (hot) Assistant District Attorney's!
The list is just too long...

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I see your ADA and raise with a Detective,...even sexier (she carries a gun)..

bwvvMwv.jpg

also being Jayne Mansfields daughter is like +20 extra bonus HOT points.

ecd8tGA.jpg

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
remember when it first started...

QuWq2fO.jpg

wasn't she the first season? or first couple season?

Vortex

Reaction score
Think I've been watching them consistently for about a year or so now. Seems one of the series is on some channel 24/7. But as many episodes I've seen, I still don't come across repeats that often. L&O started in 1990, lots of episodes to get through.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
Please!!!!! no movies from TV shows and no TV shows from movies. They normally don't do well.

sk8rat

Reaction score
they kind of already did a movie like thing not to long ago. It was a few episodes of SVU where olivia benson gets kidnapped by a rapist.

I watched it but I don't remember much about it. if they condensed it all into one they probably could have made it into a movie.

acstorfer

Reaction score
When I mean movie I'm talking in the theater. Bring back as much of the cast as possible. They would get mucho prior guest stars to be in it.

Law & Order still has a tremendous fan base judging by the non-stop syndication. Hell, SVU is still on and going strong.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
When I mean movie I'm talking in the theater. Bring back as much of the cast as possible. They would get mucho prior guest stars to be in it.

Law & Order still has a tremendous fan base judging by the non-stop syndication. Hell, SVU is still on and going strong.

No No No NO NO NO. I mean NO... Please NOOOOO!! I hate it when they do that. They might as well do NCIS. I watch that. I don't want to even think of a movie on the Big screen for it. Some things just need to be left alone. They don't translate well to the big screen.

Latest Threads