Latest mods. I guess I’m calling this one the too fat to get through the front door mod (clip)

V2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sounds great. What are the mods?

LPV

Reaction score
I’ve made so many I’m not sure i can remember them all :) this latest was a fixed resonance.

RAG7890

Premium Member
Reaction score
Choice. :thumbs:

Stone Age Cab. :thumbs:

What speaker are you using?

:cheers2:

LPV

Reaction score
Choice. :thumbs:

Stone Age Cab. :thumbs:

What speaker are you using?

:cheers2:
The cab has a creamback but... the cab isn’t connected in the clip. The head is running into my reactive load then through a carbon copy and Mooer radar that loads the ownhammer basket weave Greenback 412 iR and then that is coming back into the room through an alto ts212. That’s basically my silent stage live setup with my band except the signal goes FOH then back to my monitor. Amp was set with all tone controls dimed but master and preamp at noon. This is kind of its sweet spot but way too friggin loud to be of any use unless I use it like I do.

V2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I’ve made so many I’m not sure i can remember them all :) this latest was a fixed resonance.
4n7 cap in parallel with a 220k resistor?

GibsonKramer

The Three G's
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh...

That's NASTY!

And I mean that in the most complementary way! I want my amps to punch you in the face.

That's a punch in the face. :applause:

LPV

Reaction score
4n7 cap in parallel with a 220k resistor?
In series with the nfb resistor. Can’t remember the nfb value. it tightened up the low end nicely.

But there’s also a ton of other stuff. It’s basically a MKII master model with some gain/mid/filtering mods and the Merren OT adds some extra detail.

Last edited: