Late paying babies mama in peoples republic or Texas????

LPSGME

Reaction score
seems to me he was a very involved father. Paid his support and fought to see his kid. Why shouldn't he have more kids? The world needs more men like this.

Because people like him don't pay enough in school taxes to educate even 1 child, never mind several. But because they have devised a system where people who have never had any children [and maybe have very little income], and those who can't even afford to have 1 child, are forced to pay school taxes for all the children of people like him - or else have their homes completely taken - he is free to spawn. That's why.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why does "crazy" get a pass in the justice system?

because if it has a vagina it's automatically the victim of some evil man.

I feel this is an issue (mens rights) that is completely ignored or mocked by men,...until they find themselves going through it.

Then it's going to be, "oh god why didn't someone warn me that it's this horrible and twisted?!?!"

We did,...they didn't listen.

Do Not Get Married
Do Not Have Children
Stay Single and Enjoy Life.

hrfdez

Reaction score
but he was paying all along. His job, which is no small employer, they're a huge corporation, screwed it up. Why does he have to go to prison? What if the employer didn't screw up but the state did and never issued the checks? Still prison for dad? What if the state paid the checks but mom never got them. What if mom got the checks but the kid went hungry because she spent the money on crack? Still throw dad in jail? Lets just throw all men in jail for doing horrible things with their penises.

I get what you are saying, but still, there are a bunch of jackasses that can't afford kids, but go around impregnating every hooch they can find:)

hrfdez

Reaction score
because if it has a vagina it's automatically the victim of some evil man.

I feel this is an issue (mens rights) that is completely ignored or mocked by men,...until they find themselves going through it.

Then it's going to be, "oh god why didn't someone warn me that it's this horrible and twisted?!?!"

We did,...they didn't listen.

Do Not Get Married
Do Not Have Children
Stay Single and Enjoy Life.

Hey now, I'm married, but have no kids and life is good :thumb:

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Because people like him don't pay enough in school taxes to educate even 1 child, never mind several. But because they have devised a system where people who have never had any children [and maybe have very little income], and those who can't even afford to have 1 child, are forced to pay school taxes for all the children of people like him - or else have their homes completely taken - he is free to spawn. That's why.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions here. His monthly nut, pardon the pun, is almost 600 bucks for 1 kid. I'd guesstimate his income somewhere between 50-70k in the state of tx not bad money at all. Why would you assume he's not a homeowner paying the same tax bill you are? The community needs schools. If you live in the community, it's another thing you have to pay for. I've lived in NYC most of my life and have been paying city income tax to cover essential services I never use. That's just the way it is. Someone else calls an ambulance and it's there. I'm fine with that. Same way you have to pay for schools.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
@Hrf

Cool.

If she decides to leave you for any reason, you're f**ked.

She's the victim, you're an evil man.

..also the assumption will be she left because you're abusive.

Fun,..isn't it?

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I get what you are saying, but still, there are a bunch of jackasses that can't afford kids, but go around impregnating every hooch they can find:)

I'd agree if that were the case here. It's not. This story is about an otherwise responsible human being victim of his employer, a blatant and acceptable bias toward his gender and the legal system. It's as clear as day.

poncho

Banned
Reaction score
I feel bad for dudes that don't worship women

I've dated some gals in my time, but I've never once dated a materialistic harpy that beat me. Does it have something to do with the way I was raised?

Woah, let's not get crazy!

All I know is I dig ladies, and I'm glad I never dated a crazy one like the way some of you guys describe

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
@Hrf

Cool.

Fun,..isn't it?

And that reason can be the hot guy next door that caught her eye. Same result and assumptions though.

hrfdez

Reaction score
@Hrf

Cool.

Fun,..isn't it?

Trust me, we just had our 14th year anniversary and she knows nobody would put up with her shit, just like I know nobody would put up with mine:laugh2:

But I get what you mean:thumb:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I hear ya,..I've been with the same woman 8 years and am crazy about her.

But I'm not blind to what I see happening around me.

Granted it took getting chewed apart and thrown on the street by the system before I realized there was a problem,..but I'm pretty aware of the problem now.

It's a very twisted society.

I just believe in basic human rights and equality.

No one in society should be disposable.

and kids need BOTH parents,...it's total BS that a woman can just take your kids and disappear for years with no problem,...and you're supposed to fund it?

For years the last memory I had of my oldest daughter was her faced pressed against the back window of the ex's car with her hand pressed against the glass, crying while she stared at me and the car drove away.

For years I couldn't get that image out of my head.

It destroyed me.

And I was never abusive and the Ex even said that in court and the prosecutor said, "Shh, you're the victim." Ex said, "I'm not a victim" Prosecutor said, "Shh,.yes you are."

I broke me mentally and emotionally, ruined me financially, left me homeless, and when I told the judge I'm homeless and have a seriously f**ked up back and can't find work the judge said, "then we'll just put you in jail."

I also caught an ass-whooping for yelling, "I didn't do anything wrong!" at a cop who came to serve papers and got called a deadbeat POS while they were hitting me.

All the serious legal problems I've ever had are directly related to getting married and having kids with a woman who went nuts after having the 2nd kid. (postpartum depression.)

And I even said in court that she's not acting right or normal and I think she has postpartum depression and they laughed at me.

...what killed me was not seeing my daughters for the next 10 years,..yet randomly getting calls from them going, "Daddy we miss you! When can we come live with you?"

You want to talk about mind-shredding, soul destroying horror?

That did it for me. That broke me.

I've never been the same.

My mistake was getting married.

I urge all American Men not to get married, or have kids.

It's about survival at this point. We're being phased out.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I got 99 problems and a bitch is every. Last. One. Of. Em. My life goes very smooth, until a vagina is introduced in my environment. Then, somehow all hell breaks loose.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
can't get behind calling 'em B*tch,...but yeah I hear you.

..things were going really smooth and moving along just great until I said, "I Do."

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Further analysis after the sensational headline revealed he served 8 days in prison. He WAS paying all along. AT&T, his employer, botched and mishandled it. The money was withheld, but somehow its still his responsibility to see to it the rest of the world does THEIR job, too? In NY, not that we make any sense here, we would have suspended his drivers license. Thats about it.

I would hope he has grounds to sue them. If he paid on time and they messed up, I figure they owe him. Sure he is responsible, but he DID his part. He set up the payments and was paying in on time. His only "mistake" was in working for fvckups I guess.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
but he was paying all along. His job, which is no small employer, they're a huge corporation, screwed it up. Why does he have to go to prison? What if the employer didn't screw up but the state did and never issued the checks? Still prison for dad? What if the state paid the checks but mom never got them. What if mom got the checks but the kid went hungry because she spent the money on crack? Still throw dad in jail? Lets just throw all men in jail for doing horrible things with their penises.

This. ALL this. He did his part. This is definitely a miscarriage of justice in my eyes.

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
@Hrf

Cool.

Fun,..isn't it?

You see, in many cases, how it is to them is they need to somehow justify "splitting" when amongst friends and family (and most importantly, future-next victim) who ask "why?". So, instead of owning up to the truth of being fickle, bored, looking for what's next, etc they will demonize the spouse in some way, be it magnifying out of proportion their shortcomings, all the way to bald-faced lies. Far be it from them to appear anything but angelic in the situation. After all, they need support for their frivolous, poorly thought life decisions.

But you know, that's not entirely exclusive to women. Many a man has done the same thing. Though I well recognize that things always seem to fare better for the woman's side of things, and not just in the courtroom. We're often painted as miraculous heroes and gifted providers, as long as it works for them to think so. As soon as that image no longer serves, we're monsters and lazy bums. Even though we're the same guy we always were.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
In no uncertain terms both my exes know, all I need is one phonecall and 24 hours consideration. You send me my kid, no questions asked. I have no problem with that. Permanently too.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
what's scary is that I know that she thought she was doing what was best for the kids.

We tried to get WIC and stuff because like I said, I was seriously hurt at work (it was years before I could walk again correctly) and my income dropped by 3/4's,...we were suddenly in a bad situation,..so we asked for help.

They said flat out they can't help us because she's married and I'm white, but if she were single they'd give her all the help she needed. So less then 2 weeks later,..she split.

I get that,...yeah it made me really sad and angry,...but I get it.

What's scary is that all the help she got,..was basically 'credit',..and the State sued me to repay that credit.

Lets think here,...if I couldn't afford all that sh*t when we were married,..how can I afford it if I'm homeless?

They don't care,..you're a deadbeat POS and should be thrown in jail for a debt you never asked for.

In her defense she and her own Mother were horrified by what happened to me and tried to make it all stop and go away,...she didn't really realize what she was doing.

But they wouldn't drop it or make it stop. It's like once the ball is rolling the court said, "f**k you" to both of us.

..and all the back to school stuff I bought, the instruments, music lessons, computers,...all the stuff I've bought for them? None of that counts,..the court calls those "Gifts" and in no way goes towards repaying your debt.

She'd call me and say the girls were sick and need a doctor, I'd send her every single penny I had the very next day in a money order and spend the next 2 weeks starving,...literally starving,...but I didn't care, I was doing what I could for my kids.

But none of it matters. I'm a deadbeat POS. :rolleyes:

...also I raised those girls for 2 years basically by myself. Changed every diaper, made every meal,..took care of them completely. And at no point did the courts or anyone say, "Hey don't you think it might be damaging to those girls to rip them away from the one person who's been taking care of them since their birth?"

Nope,...no one said a word. And when I'd speak up I was basically just told to shut up because she's the victim.

...horror show.

I wouldn't believe it was like that if I hadn't been through it myself. Because it just seems totally unreal,...like...things couldn't possibly be that f**ked up, right?

But it is.

edit: I also almost killed myself 3 different times because of all this sh*t. Being homeless is bad enough. Constantly worrying about debt and missing your kids on top of it was too much. I've never had any debt in my life except for this. I intentionally have never owned a credit card because I didn't want debt.

So when I see the statistics on male suicide I wonder often just how many of those deaths have a woman as the root of the problem.

so yeah,..I take the issue of Mens Rights very seriously, because it took this experience for me to realize I really didn't have any like I thought I did.

TheX

wo0t
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hated the fact that I had to give the mom a LOT of money, and I still had to pay taxes on it.

Latest Threads