Late paying babies mama in peoples republic or Texas????

Ed B

Reaction score
Sadly it is lopsided if the woman is a crumb. A good woman wouldn't put their ex threw the ringer for no reason. If she's scorned, you're f'd, but that's obvious in any situation.

At least that's what I've seen in the very limited situations I've been around. A good woman is the key here. I have friends who went through he'll because they chose pieces of sh*t to start a family with.

I dated a girl who split with her son's father. She made the decision to leave him. For that reason she didn't seek anything from the courts. Until he tried to sue her for full custody! Moron. He got bent over. And he did it to himself.

Being put in jail for being late on a payment with no history of delinquency is totally wrong.

Kashmir

Reaction score
The world you're describing doesn't exist.

Men who want to support their kids get screwed over. Men who didn't initiate the divorce or walk out.

Says you and this guy:

bad-husband.png

you did actually read the story, right?

Yes, I did. The guy obviously STILL should have kept it in his pants. And when it comes to the outrageous court demand, what does one expect out of Texas? There are more kids born fatherless and/or unwanted (or to underage girls) there than in any other state in the country.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Says you and this guy:

bad-husband.png

Yes, I did. The guy obviously STILL should have kept it in his pants. And when it comes to the outrageous court demand, what does one expect out of Texas? There are more kids born fatherless and/or unwanted (or to underage girls) there than in any other state in the country.

So on this premise, no one should have kids unless:
1. They are committed to a life of misery or
2. They have a crystal ball to know if their egg donor will divorce them.

I guess virtually EVERYONE should keep it in their pants and never have kids.

What's your strategy for propagation of our species then?

mudfinger

Thanks for the memories.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
..."I'm a Caucasian male. I'm a victim"

Go **** yourself. Pussy.

Kashmir

Reaction score
So on this premise, no one should have kids unless:
1. They are committed to a life of misery , whether it works or doesn't work.

Yes! It IS THAT SERIOUS! That's manhood!

garweft

Reaction score
how about when a Father is told that McDonalds is child abuse?

Wasn't there another story a while back where a father lost visitation for not taking his kid to McDonalds?

:laugh2:

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
Sadly it is lopsided if the woman is a crumb. A good woman wouldn't put their ex threw the ringer for no reason. If she's scorned, you're f'd, but that's obvious in any situation.

At least that's what I've seen in the very limited situations I've been around. A good woman is the key here. I have friends who went through he'll because they chose pieces of sh*t to start a family with.

I dated a girl who split with her son's father. She made the decision to leave him. For that reason she didn't seek anything from the courts. Until he tried to sue her for full custody! Moron. He got bent over. And he did it to himself.

Being put in jail for being late on a payment with no history of delinquency is totally wrong.

An endangered species.

Society has taught women that if they are unhappy for any reason, they just need to file for divorce. The courts and the government will take care of them. No wonder that women initiate 70% of divorces, but it's always the man's fault.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yes! It IS THAT SERIOUS! That's manhood!

no, thats slavery. A real man takes care of himself and keeps his loved ones happy, too. Cancer gets cut away. A servant lives for someone else. Sorry. You're just wrong on this.

Blackie

Banned
Reaction score
.. Well I read most of this .. started just scrolling by at some point .. caught the relevant or personal accounts of how things went or work ..

.. I was in jail here in Virginia with all manner of guys that were handed time for failure to pay child support .. the time given seemed based on how the judge felt that day .. some were deserving of the time .. and if they could come up with some of the money they could get out ..

.. others were of the sort mentioned where they were paying but it was not recorded properly or they actually were paying all the bills directly for their kid but the woman went after them anyway ..

.. My take away has always been .. it is detrimental to the children to incarcerate the father so he now has no way to work and often loses everything while in jail .. apt, possessions, vehicle .. and is thus in a worse position than ever to help his children ..

.. even though most of the guys I met were of the deadbeat sort .. heck one guy was saying " man I committed all manner of crimes .. robbed people with a gun .. and never been locked up .. till this child support thing "

.. at least we were in the work release program where the jail helped these guys get an actual job and pay off what they owed and could continue working when released ..

.. I was a criminal convict, not in for child support .. and there was a certain contempt or disdain for guys with kids from all manner of women etc.

.. many a fight almost started when someone said in the midst of say an argument about something moronic to begin with .. " feed yo childrens man, yo be won't up in here "

Ed B

Reaction score
An endangered species.

Society has taught women that if they are unhappy for any reason, they just need to file for divorce. The courts and the government will take care of them. No wonder that women initiate 70% of divorces, but it's always the man's fault.

Not where I'm from. Not by a long shot.

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
An endangered species.

I've heard this story before.....

the_fox_and_the_grapes_part_2_by_saitenyo-d4ug169.jpg

Kashmir

Reaction score
no, thats slavery. A real man takes care of himself and keeps his loved ones happy, too. Cancer gets cut away. A servant lives for someone else. Sorry. You're just wrong on this.

I've done well by it all my life, thank you. :dude: Most men I know have as well.

Kashmir

Reaction score
if you're compromising your happiness, thats not doing well. :hmm:

Oh, I'm very happy, and I'm happy with my wife, and always have been. But Marriage and having kids IS all about compromise. It's never easy. Thing is, I feel for the guy who ended up marrying a loser, or a real piece of work. But I've seen these women lose out in court too. A guy's got to be smart.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Oh, I'm very happy, and I'm happy with my wife, and always have been. But Marriage and having kids IS all about compromise. It's never easy. Thing is, I feel for the guy who ended up marrying a loser, or a real piece of work. But I've seen these women lose out in court too. A guy's got to be smart.

But unless I'm mis understanding you, its your contention only "real men" stay married regardless of the situation or conditions? I'm one for working things out, but there are clear lines to me when its time to get packing.

martin H

Reaction score
Y

I did not mention that 4 years ago, I had the ex-wife on tape and I brought up the subject and she laughed her ass off admitted her "DADDY" paid the judge off to screw me over every which way they could!

If this is true, and you still have this evidence, you need to contact what ever is the equivalent of your State Judicial Ethics commission RIGHT NOW. This is a serious criminal allegation that a state judge is taking bribes in custody cases. It is your civic duty to bring that evidence before the proper authorities.

Kashmir

Reaction score
But unless I'm mis understanding you, its your contention only "real men" stay married regardless of the situation or conditions? I'm one for working things out, but there are clear lines to me when its time to get packing.

I agree. Best not to run into a relationship with your eyes closed. A man should know the woman he's marrying, everything about her, especially her morals and personality and any issues thereof. And one should know the possible dire scenarios that can happen if a woman is knocked up just for the hell of satisfying a sexual urge or from a one-night stand. It doesn't take a genius to know nothing good can come of those mistakes. I agree, this judge is an a-hole all the way. I'm lucky enough to realize that the woman I married would never do that to me. There's a sucker born every day. Be careful who bares your children.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I agree. Best not to run into a relationship with your eyes closed. A man should know the woman he's marrying, everything about her, especially her morals and personality and any issues thereof. And one should know the possible dire scenarios that can happen if a woman is knocked up just for the hell of satisfying a sexual urge or from a one-night stand. It doesn't take a genius to know nothing good can come of those mistakes. I agree, this judge is an a-hole all the way. I'm lucky enough to realize that the woman I married would never do that to me. There's a sucker born every day. Be careful who bares your children.

you really didn't answer my question. If your wife was making you miserable, would you get divorced? Many divorced men had the same "my wife would NEVER" feeling too, you do realize?

Kashmir

Reaction score
you really didn't answer my question. If your wife was making you miserable, would you get divorced? Many divorced men had the same "my wife would NEVER" feeling too, you do realize?

Of course, I would. But I know my wife, and I know it's an issue I'd never have to worry about. And vice-versa. And the thing is, I've been disabled all my life, yet at the same time I've been totally responsible for her and the upbringing of my two kids. And because of that, I have a hard time finding sympathy for men who can't or don't do it. And don't let anyone kid you, most men are more responsible for relationship failure than they like to admit, whether they know it or not. Don't have kids unless you know you can afford it. And as I had said, yes, that judge is a total dick.

Latest Threads