Late paying babies mama in peoples republic or Texas????

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Father gets 6 months in jail for paying child support late - FOX 26 News | MyFoxHouston

Seriously? 6 months in the clink for falling behind? No license suspension, garnished wages/tax returns etc? Right to jail? Lets just cut off his balls. Seems fair.

Clifford Hall's repeated apologies to family court Judge Lisa Millard fell on deaf ears.
She found him in contempt of court last November not for failing to pay child support but for paying late.
When Hall returned to court Tuesday for a hearing he was hauled off to jail to begin serving a 180 day sentence.
"He's going to be devastated," Hall's mother Gladys said. "I'm devastated."
"If it can happen to him it can happen to anyone," said Hall's attorney Tyesha Elam. "That's the message that I really really really want to get out there."
Court spectators expected to hear some heinous thing Hall had done to his 11-year-old son or how he was thousands behind in child support payments.
"Maybe he's molesting the child there's some reason why this man would have to pay all these attorney fees and go to jail," Elam said. "We want to hear that I want to hear that cause then it would make sense."
Hall's attorney is adamant that he actually overpaid his child support.
What did Hall in his attorney says is a change in the law.
"Prior to June 2013 a person could not be incarcerated if they got behind on their support and got caught up," Elam said.
Not anymore.
Take Hall for example.
"How is this in the best interest of the child," wonders community activist Quanell X. "Something is absolutely wrong in the state of Texas and it needs to be corrected."
Hall's ex-wife and her attorney declined to comment.
"If you do the right thing obey the laws you wont have to spend time in jail I should have told him don't have sex cause that will get you thrown in jail," Hall's mom said.
In addition to 6 months in jail Judge Millard ordered Hall to pay around 11 thousand dollars in attorney fees.
The judge ordered him to pay that by May 26th even though he will still be behind bars.

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I dunno. Fathers have to pay, simple as that, but it's gonna be hard to scrape payments together from behind bars.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I dunno. Fathers have to pay, simple as that, but it's gonna be hard to scrape payments together from behind bars.

Further analysis after the sensational headline revealed he served 8 days in prison. He WAS paying all along. AT&T, his employer, botched and mishandled it. The money was withheld, but somehow its still his responsibility to see to it the rest of the world does THEIR job, too? In NY, not that we make any sense here, we would have suspended his drivers license. Thats about it.

michaelinokc

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not married to the judge. She's mean hearted.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Men are disposable in American Society.

The courts favor females (they're the victim), and the guy is automatically a piece of sh*t.

I've been through it,..it's hell. And you're treated like sh*t.

They'll take your money, your home, your life and your freedom,...all because you married or knocked up some chick.

You have no say in the childs future and are tossed away.

The women gets whatever she wants and you have to pay for it.

The system is phenominally f**ked up in this department. It ruins and destroys families every single day.

I honestly (stupidly) kept thinking that somewhere along the way the Judge or someone would tell my ex-wife, "you can't just decide to leave for no reason, steal the kids and disappear, and then hit this guy with thousands of dollars of debt out of nowhere."

But nope,..that's exactly what happens.

And in todays economy where so many people can't find work and are becoming homeless or hovering at the edge of homelessness, this kind of mind shredding stress is the last thing a guy needs.

But we're disposable and no one gives a sh*t about men in america.

We're 2nd class citizens.

A Voice for Men

the 2nd and 3rd wave of Feminism really f**ked this country up.

The first wave? Good,..fair.

2nd and 3rd? Totally evil and twisted.

...hell they still throw out that sh*t about, "Men make more money" ...when that was debunked decades ago.

It's crap,...it's all crap.

Men are not the enemy. We're not all criminals and rapists,..though that's exactly how society and the media are starting to treat us.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
#teachmalikonnottorape

#teachwomennottothrowbabiesindumpsters

..because they have to be taught that right? Because they're too stupid to know otherwise and have to be taught?

Yeah,..that's how that 'teach men not to rape' bullsh*t feels.

The last thing any man ever wants to be labeled with is 'rapist' or 'pedophile.'

Men don't have to be taught that sh*t,..we know.

99.9% of men are not rapists,...so why treat 100% of them like they are?

Feminists are perpetual victims promoting a victim mentality that doesn't actually exist.

It's an agenda,..and we're the enemy.

..lets start sending all of them off to war since they're convinced america doesn't need men.

Oh that's right,...they don't actually want equality, they want superiority.

Well they got it,...they won.

the question is whether American Men are going to do anything about it?

Personally I think we wont, because we've been shamed into keeping our mouths shut and mocked (or called misogynists) whenever we speak up for ourselves.

Things will get much worse before it gets better.

Tell you what though....if men get smart and start avoiding american women, not getting married, not having kids,...and doing it in record numbers?

They'll notice.

Feminism to me means, "Bigot."

...though I support what the first wave fought for,..the 2nd and 3rd waves are just hate groups masquerading as something else.

This has become a real issue for me in the past 10 years after I saw exactly what it's like to get chewed up and spit out by the system when I didn't do anything wrong.

A woman should not have the ability to totally destroy your life, your finances, and have you put in jail,...on a whim.

That's waaaaay too much power. ..that's not equality.

2edxqg4.jpg

BlankinLoud

Reaction score
1/3 of my take home pay goes to my former as court mandated "child support."

My former is going to Disney World next month.

I think I've said enough.

poncho

Banned
Reaction score
I showed up for the free bad coffee and stale cookies, but stayed for the Men's Rights Activist group meeting

very salient points you guys are bringing up

No, seriously

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
I showed up for the free bad coffee and stale cookies, but stayed for the Men's Rights Activist group meeting

very salient points you guys are bringing up

No, seriously

the coffee is free, but donations are customary

S_G_D

Reaction score
Amen Mal.... or is it apeople now?

Posted from Mylespaul.com App for Android

hrfdez

Reaction score
I agree, it is screwed up, but....

Stop having kids you can't afford!

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I agree, it is screwed up, but....

Stop having kids you can't afford!

but he was paying all along. His job, which is no small employer, they're a huge corporation, screwed it up. Why does he have to go to prison? What if the employer didn't screw up but the state did and never issued the checks? Still prison for dad? What if the state paid the checks but mom never got them. What if mom got the checks but the kid went hungry because she spent the money on crack? Still throw dad in jail? Lets just throw all men in jail for doing horrible things with their penises.

Gin&Pentatonic

Reaction score
What's wrong with that?

That's six months he can't impregnate any more women.

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with that?

That's six months he can't impregnate any more women.

seems to me he was a very involved father. Paid his support and fought to see his kid. Why shouldn't he have more kids? The world needs more men like this.

Latest Threads