Last night

cmh6122

Reaction score
I played my Artisan through a friends new tweed-deluxe clone. When I bought my Artisan in 77 I had two tweed deluxes, and that combination pretty much shaped the way I play so it was a pretty serious trip down nostalgia lane.
Wife is in the final stages of completing her teaching degree, and has giving her blessing to having the builder who made the clone build me my dream amp when she rejoins the ranks of us taxpayers. Wonder if I can decide what that is and how it will look by mid-September.

gtr-tek

Fumble Fingers
Reaction score
It was good seeing you the other day. I hope you get a clear vision as our favorite amp buider can make you anything you can dream up, within reason... You are welcome to try out my amp from the same builder. It's a two channel clean/dirty best of both worlds with four tens.

cmh6122

Reaction score
Keep us posted on the new amp!!
Will do.

It was good seeing you the other day. I hope you get a clear vision as our favorite amp buider can make you anything you can dream up, within reason... You are welcome to try out my amp from the same builder. It's a two channel clean/dirty best of both worlds with four tens.
It was good to see you, and that may be in order. Did you buy the spalted tele?

HOT-BRIT

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Artisans are one of my favorite Norlin era Les Paul models

Latest Threads