LAST CALL: Soldano designed Yamaha T-50 head...poor man”s SLO.

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
Thanks, Dave… I’ve had about six or eight of the 100 W version over the past 25 years or so. This is my first 50 W head. I got this one from my brother… Like I said, don’t really want to get rid of it but I could use the money. Making sitter Partial trades plus cash if anyone is interested.
Thanks for the kind words and thanks for the free bump… All my best to you and yours!

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
Good video interview with Mike… Thanks for posting that. I know that he always stood behind them over the years because I sent him more than one to be repaired or modified and he always treated them like they were one of his own hand built models.

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
One last bump up to the top for cash offers, trade offers or a little bit of both… After this bump, I’m going to let it drift off to the far back reaches of the forum.

let me know if you are interested and what you have to offer… Worst I can do is say no thank you.

thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
Pushing it back to the top with a big price drop… $700 PayPal shipped to your door. Prefer PPG but we can discuss other methods of payment, as well.
Hope everyone’s having a great day!

Latest Threads