Larry Dimarzio loses the rights to double cream! [ another attention whoring thread brought to you by Mark V ]

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's a he said she said here. I'm not the only one who has the power to edit my thread title. :hmm::laugh2:
I don't know what the hell this is about. Nothing wrong with posting about DiMarzio and/or double-cream.

Nothing wrong with posting about your recent surgery.

But to use a false title to get hits, when you already have an eye-surgery thread going is.

I dunno.. "weird".

But then it gets weirder.

You deleted a rather non-threatening , innocuous post for no apparent reason.

But that's not the weird part.

The weird part is, you are denying you deleted said post, and implying that since you're not the only one with powers to edit (it being your post gives you such powers), "someone else" must have edited it.

That leaves:

VictorB.

paruwi.

delawaregold.

Myself.

Alex.

Forumtech

NONE of which has even the slightest interest or "skin in the game" to edit your innocuous, non-controversial post.

Which in itself, is weird.

Now, it seems to me that if you do weird shit, then you insinuate blame on "the powers that be", then you get all ass-sore when called on it, then perhaps the Backstage of MLP isn't for you.

Bottom line is, if you throw poo, here you can expect it to hit some big wind and perhaps blow back on you.

Don't whine, don't cry. Get out the rag and some cleaning agent, clean off the poo, get back in the game.

If you can't swing, don't climb the tree.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Reaction score
Edro, this was his intention all along.
Now he'll try to claim credit for it....

Hah! No brownie points for him. I was already confused.....

First project for the day at the shop was to figure out how to take a couple of links out of my watchband on my new solar watch... The damn spring pins worked great and lasted a long time... Roller pins work too....
Weren't no damn need to change to them inverted L tap out pins...

Now I know what that idiot Fireturd X designer did next.... Watchbands... Rat bastid... One day... One day......

Been confused ever since on why they let him live....