Landmine

LoKi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
HOLY FAWK. Thats really all I can say about this beast.

I'm not a crazy heavy distorted kind of player, but damn what a fun pedal. Its so NASTY, with probably the best EQ I've ever used in my life. No adjustments for gain, its just FULL ON all the time. Level control, in, out and mix out and a super sweet 3 band EQ.

Metal guys who love dirt boxes, take notice! This thing is WICKED. I'm gonna buy one just for fun I think. I'll never use it, but its just so HEAVY I think I have to have it!

im_b0r3d_

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'll have to check it out, I've been looking for something that can get my amp very heavy, not that I go that heavy often, but its nice to know I can. >.<

LoKi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I gotta tell ya, its beyond any other distortion box I've ever played... and it sustains FOREVER. I was impressed by the sheer nastiness of it. Hahaha

lp59aholicDon

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sounds like something to plug into a Fender Twin Reverb. to reach Blue Cheer white noise . with a great Eq its a shame you cant dial down the distortion

FUS44

Reaction score
What does the mix(out?) jack do? How is it controlled? I listened to the demos and it is wicked.

LoKi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think the mix out is for direct recording. So it must be buffered, or do a simulated amp/mic or DI thing, because it seems to work really well.

LoKi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sounds like something to plug into a Fender Twin Reverb. to reach Blue Cheer white noise . with a great Eq its a shame you cant dial down the distortion
I thought that too, but I think the lack of a gain pot is what makes it so damn nasty! Gives it an edge that pots seem to take away, even on full.

Latest Threads