Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the two coolest Lifton cases ever

floyd84

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hello There,

I'm new to the forum and have come across the same Lifton lizard skin with green crushed velvet interior and gold hardware case on Ebay. Would you have any info on whether this particular Lifton case would fit a les paul studio without issues ?

I know that les paul studio bodies are 5mm thinner than standard les pauls. I did reach out to bananaguitars and they've told me that they were not sure.

I would think it fits. I never put any of my studios in that particular case. I'd have to check. It's in storage and not at the house, otherwise I'd be tripping over 65 or so Les Paul cases lol :laugh2:

charveldan

Banned
Reaction score
I want those ..... NAO.

Never seen a Studio with that flame, Wowser ...

midiman56

Reaction score
Beautiful cases ... just stunning.

When you are a gunslinger guitar player, making a statement when you walk into the room is important ... these cases will make that statement. Just hope that you have the chops to back it up! :slash:

Jim

ed531

Reaction score
I would think it fits. I never put any of my studios in that particular case. I'd have to check. It's in storage and not at the house, otherwise I'd be tripping over 65 or so Les Paul cases lol :laugh2:

:)

Great, thank you very much...

Latest Threads