La-La Land goes further off the deep end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, yeah: Columbus was a dick. That's hardly news. Your oft-link post doesn't even mention the fact that he was a con-man, too; he basically scammed the King and Queen of Spain.

None of that alters the world-changing consequences of his voyage.
Have you read that oatmeal I posted above?

Kinda blasts everything we were taught back in grade school and so much more. :shock:

scott1970

Reaction score
Where is it all going to end! Johnny Cash sang about Robert E Lee, Lynyrd Skynyrd performing with the Confederate flag on stage! are these going to be the next target! https://www.rt.com/usa/401598-confederacy-ban-johnny-cash/
Get on board or get run over. I'm donning my Christmas gift BLM shirt and heading over to the Chickamauga Battlefield to knock over some monuments. Each of y'all will feel the sweet, sweet breeze of justice once I'm finished.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
While they're at it, they need to rename all the states with Indian names, since that's cultural appropriation. And rename all the states without Indian names, since that's cultural imperialism.

Seriously, did it occur to any of these LACC twits that their own name derives from the religion and language imposed on innocent Indian victims by the arch-villain Columbus?

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the first snowflake victim of revised history to figure out MLK's true ideology and decide to alter statues, street signs, national holidays, etc.

That's when the real fun begins. :D

rockstar232007

Reaction score
While they're at it, they need to rename all the states with Indian names, since that's cultural appropriation. And rename all the states without Indian names, since that's cultural imperialism.

Seriously, did it occur to any of these LACC twits that their own name derives from the religion and language imposed on innocent Indian victims by the arch-villain Columbus?
Not to mention all of the streets, buildings, etc...

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Reaction score
Get on board or get run over. I'm donning my Christmas gift BLM shirt and heading over to the Chickamauga Battlefield to knock over some monuments. Each of y'all will feel the sweet, sweet breeze of justice once I'm finished.
:lol::lol::lol:
Please tell me you forgot the purple font again....:Ohno::Ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads