Knives; Folders, Fixed and OTF

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I bought my sig I got a mail in for a knife. It's pretty cool.

1642027650372.png

smk506

Reaction score
Have a lot of different knives that I switch out for daily carry. This Benchmade auto is one of my favorites because it was given to me by my Nephew after he returned from his last deployment to Iraq.

View attachment 584097

A good coworker and friend gave me my benchmade auto as well after his last deployment. Very cool!

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The knife above the 110, is that a Case? I sorta remember seeing that thing here and whoever posted it (maybe you) said they had it since the 80's. I've been trying to find one forever since I saw this. Stuff I've seen that are similar are $800+... I freakin' love that thing, whatever it is. :)

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one of those Gerber multitools. Same model. It stays in my man cave for tinkering on stuff.
Running joke around the shop is "Oh, you actually used the Gerber? Need to borrow my stone?"

Not a fan of Gerber. I had one multi-tool that was decent, but I like the Leatherman Wave much more and it's been my EDC for years.
Other pocket has a Leatherman Free-t4, which is a Swiss Army Knife type thing with a blade, file, couple of screwdrivers (flat and cross), awl, and a pair of scissors.
The scissors get used almost as much as the blade.

Latest Threads