Klon Clones

Jack S.

Reaction score
Have any of you guys tried out any Klon Centaur clones? There seem to be a bunch on ebay for about $150 so that seems like the cost-effective way to go. Let me know if you guys have any experiences with them. Thanks in advance,
-Jack

2009LPGT

Reaction score
I had an Aluminum Falcon. It was OK but not great through my stuff. I have heard from a friend of mine that has had several Klon Clones that the new Klon KTR does have that something extra that he has not experienced in the clones. The Mike Skinner clone is supposed to be cool, gibsonguitar1988 has one here, maybe he will chime in for you.

Good luck!

HOT TUBES 70

Reaction score
I build them too , they are very good imo ...

here's one of mine pic'd below .

DSC04125.jpg

TeaForTwo

The Guitar Whisperer
Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet. Hope you have a good attorney.

Explain please.....Tell me/us your knowledge on pedal clones, please...:)..

Until you do, I won't explain to you how you are incorrect........:)..

Beerdog80

Banned
Reaction score
Might be a good choice for the next group pedal build. . . :hmm:

V1N and I have discussed that actually. May or may not happen with the Klon...the two clones I hand built were a bit of a pain to assemble. They would be a lot more costly due to the parts listing/build time that the last boost we did.

There are a couple of PCB based sources out there but I haven't been home to build one yet. I should be home in about 2 months. After I get settled in and all that, we will start talking pedals. :dude:

HOT TUBES 70

Reaction score
The guy who i get my Clone boards from has a demo of a Klon Clone & a real Klon side bt side doing a head to head ..... they sound identical !!!

Batman

Reaction score
The guy who i get my Clone boards from has a demo of a Klon Clone & a real Klon side bt side doing a head to head ..... they sound identical !!!

Where do you get your boards? If this is a trade secret I'll understand.

PM me what you would charge for one of your Klones please.

Latest Threads