Klon Centaur Professional Overdrive Gold Horsie Long Tail - Serial No. 365

Brown Recluse

Reaction score

It looks like the time has finally come for me to offer my Klon for sale. Generally speaking, I am not a practical purpose. And as much as I would like to hold on to this, I could definitely use the money for more practical things, like a roof over my head.

I'm asking $5450, or Best Offer, including PayPal, shipping and insurance.

The unit is not perfect, but I would still consider it to be in excellent cosmetic condition. It is fully functional without any problems. The Output and Treble pots date to the 26th week of 1994 and the Gain pot is from the 28th week of 1994.

I am not the original owner, however, I've had it for over 20 years. I received it in a trade from a friend in the late 1990's.

I've included a couple of pics in the listing, but more can be seen at the following Photobucket link:

It has been a while since I've sold anything on here, however, over the years I have sold a few guitars and amps here. I can also provide other references.

If you need any additional pics, or have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. My access to IM's and emails is very limited during the work day, however, I will get back to you as soon as possible. I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks,

Louie

Please note: This effects device will not bring about world peace, or cure cancer. However, it will work as designed, and hopefully, put a smile on your face.

sputnik

Reaction score
That is super clean. Good luck with the sale!

Brown Recluse

Reaction score
New Price: $5250 including PayPal fees and insured USPS Priority Mail shipping in the U.S. Thanks

Brown Recluse

Reaction score
$4975 including PayPal fees and insured USPS Priority Mail shipping in the U.S. Thanks

Brown Recluse

Reaction score
$4500 including PayPal fees and insured USPS Priority Mail shipping in the U.S. Thanks

Brown Recluse

Reaction score
My Klon has sold. Thanks to everyone that expressed interest in it and contacted me about it. Louie

Moderator, Please close the thread at your convenience.

Latest Threads