Klon Centaur Professional Overdrive Gold Horsie Long Tail - Low Serial No.

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD!

I'm (finally) selling my personal Gold Horsie Klon Centaur that has a low serial number (#890). This beauty has been well cared for, works perfectly and is in near mint condition. This is the real deal that has the long tail horsie graphic and is gold in color that everyone wants. There are a few light marks on the aluminum back plate. Comes with the original box and all paperwork, including the original purchase receipt. Due to financial hardship, I have to let this rare beauty go to a new owner who will appreciate it as much as I did.

Anyway, considered by many professional musicians as The Holy Grail of guitar tone, the Klon Centaur gives a fantastic, clean boost and buttery overdrive without altering the tone of the guitar. About 8,000 units were built between 1994 and 2009. This one you're looking at (and hopefully will be yours soon) has a low serial #890, which is super rare and don't turn up for sale very often.

Asking $9,995 or best offer. Bitcoin or Ethereum accepted. No trades.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That is in amazing condition, WOW

mrblooze

Reaction score
Just WOW! Gorgeous. I wish I had the coin available. Sorry you have to part with it, Alex, and I hope it goes to a good home, where it'll get played often..

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Right on, Alex.

That's a fine piece!

Latest Threads