Klon Anyone?

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I listened to some clips of the EH Soul Food this morning. Sounds pretty damn good in comparison videos with the Klon. For $50 used, I may just grab one before they go up in price and get Klon status one day. There is also one you get that been modded with extra clipping circuits that intrigues me.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Gimme a break. I've seen the circuit. It's no more difficult than any ordinary pedal.
Agreed. You can put one together in an hour or so. Two if you move slowly. Possibly 45 minutes if you have the design memorized.

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
You all missed out on the KTR (again). Okay, it's not constructed by hand and polished with a fine chamois cloth woven from the pubic hairs of Scandinavian virgins, but it's still a righteons pedal that, by all accounts, is the same thing.

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Slap-fight2.gif

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
One more thing...

If you want a righteous overdrive pedal, go for the Analogman King of Tone. It's a different animal from the Klon, but it is freakin' AWESOME. Yeah, the wait list is long and you'll pay big bucks on the used market if you're impatient - though not as much as you would for a Klon - but the KoT will be worth ever single dollar and the time you had to wait.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
^ the king of blues is a less expensive alternative. Much, much less expensive.

Latest Threads