"Klaus" Replica

lescharger

Reaction score
Lovely guitar!
Side note, you should swap out those ceramic disc caps for some nice PIO's

You're absolutely right Udon! But I just haven't taken the time. I've been playing it too much! It sounds fantastic, but all my buddies say the same thing. Honestly, the guitar is SO resonant I spend most of the time just playing unplugged! HAHA! Yea, electronics can, and may someday, be swapped. Thanks for taking the time...

Bearfish

Reaction score
Hey, anyone looking to get one of these? I might be able to help you out...

mono

Reaction score
yes... interested... PM me.
oh snap you can't

send me an email instead:

brian DOT mageel AT gmail.com

Juan7fernandez

Reaction score
ooohhhh I just noticed that you cant receive PM!!

You can e-mail me at : juan7fernandez AT gmailDOTcom

Thanks in advance!!

Bearfish

Reaction score

I know its not a LP, but this just got finished...word has it that shes around 7 lbs! And available!

lescharger

Reaction score
Yup! Went ahead and put in the Luxe Bumblebees and WOW! what an improvement! I thought this guitar was killer before... she sounds mighty nice! Update on specs:

Weight: 9.2 lbs. ("9" is the lucky number in Pauls)
Eastern Hard Rock Maple Top Perfectly Bookmatched "Chevron" V's
Old Growth Honduran Mahogany
Brazilian Board
Hide Glue
Nitro (without plasticizers)
Celluloid Inlays
Spec'd off of the Collector's Original and compared to Max's work
Duncan Pearly Gates (B)
Duncan '59 (N)
Custom Shop Plastic
Custom Shop Bridge
Gotoh Tailpiece
CTS Pots
Luxe Bumblebee Caps
SKB Les Paul Style Soft Case (1SKB-SC56)

Am I missing anything?? Haha!

More pics coming... also thinking about making this guitar up for grabs -- what do you think? If an offer comes to mind, feel free to PM me. Plenty of pics available upon request.

Blessings this holiday season!

lescharger

Reaction score
Well, I did it! I put her up for sale over in the classifieds -- am I going to regret this? Hmmm....

Go check her out here anyhow... thanks for all the kind comments regarding this Paul. I really am open to ANY offers -- House-hunting is killing me!
Haha!

Peace

jonesy77777

Reaction score
No offence but that was clearly the route it was go, good bit of advertising though. I have to say that the link between these kits, Scott Sheldon and Max is entertaining. THis thread read like a sales pitch from the first post, and luckily enough a guy who happens to be able to supply them pops up with his equally new account.:laugh2:

lescharger

Reaction score
No offence but that was clearly the route it was go, good bit of advertising though. I have to say that the link between these kits, Scott Sheldon and Max is entertaining. THis thread read like a sales pitch from the first post, and luckily enough a guy who happens to be able to supply them pops up with his equally new account.:laugh2:

No offense taken at all. Not sure about all the people you speak about except for Max, as his reputation precedes him. Also not sure about the "kits" you're referring to as I bought mine completed.

I can say it's been nice to receive many PM's and thread affirmations about the quality of the builds and to connect with others who have similar builds. The community has been incredible. Thanks for contributing to the conversation. Peace!

Bearfish

Reaction score
Jonesy77777...I have no association with lescharger at all. Never met him, dont know him. ..and not him :)

BrazenPicker

Reaction score
I refuse to believe it, this would never happen on the internet.

Latest Threads