Kirk Hammet Greeny?

Its Luke

Reaction score
Glad it went to a player who will hopefully continue the legend of this guitar playing it on recordings or even an appearance on stage.

Although, I would love to see it return to it's roots and playing the blues.

Reaction score
One can only hope that the future of this exquisite instrument is assured for the foreseeable future, in the hands of a musician of some standing. Bravo. :thumb:

Congratulations to everyone (whomever you may be) concerned in bringing Greeny back to making music. You have done very very well indeed...:applause:

Long live Greeny!!!

jdq2rp

Reaction score
Great news. I'm glad this spells the end of a "shady period" in the life of this amazing piece of musical history.

I was never a Metallica fan but I respect Kirk Hammet and know of his love for vintage guitars.

Excellent result.

:)

mbowen

Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Kirk .Glad the guitar will get some use and not be locked in a vault.Mike B.

Rich H

Banned
Reaction score
Kirk is stoked to have the guitar. He told me he's gonna play the s*** out of it! :dude:

hoss

Reaction score
Kirk is stoked to have the guitar. He told me he's gonna play the s*** out of it! :dude:
And he is bringing it out on the big stage at the current Metallica tour, here in Vienna last week :applause:

Rich H

Banned
Reaction score
Kirk first used it last Tuesday in Prague in front of 40,000 people for their version of 'Whiskey In The Jar' which was very fitting.

Latest Threads