King of Leon cancel tour- Calebs lost it

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't really want to cover their shit myself. It wouldn't fit in with the rest of any set I'd write up.

Well that and it probably just wouldn't go over all that well.

we did some STP and Green Day in that band and stuff like that. It SHOULD have worked, but the song just didn't translate well for whatever reason. I dunno, seemed to have worked for KOL. Guess thats why I'm not a rockstar.

Username1

Reaction score
jeez that video gave me the shivers-- i don't think i got the balls to go on stage-- cuz i get sick ALL THE TIME, the booing was something i'd never seen before

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
jeez that video gave me the shivers-- i don't think i got the balls to go on stage-- cuz i get sick ALL THE TIME, the booing was something i'd never seen before

I've had fever already and still never cancelled a gig. I'd basically need to be missing a limb. Now intox to the point you can no longer play? IF that was in fact the case, is inexcusable. IF that's what its about, he should be fixing copiers or servicing water coolers.

Username1

Reaction score
I've had fever already and still never cancelled a gig. I'd basically need to be missing a limb. Now intox to the point you can no longer play? IF that was in fact the case, is inexcusable. IF that's what its about, he should be fixing copiers or servicing water coolers.

For sure-- i've got a weak stomach so i don't wanna be running back stage to throw up constantly-- if it's just like a cold, with a fever i can handle that though, but i'm not the healthiest dude in the wrold

but back to the point, yeah being too drunk/stoned to play is messed up, all you have to do is wait an hour then do what you need to do

archtopmaker

Reaction score
Apparently some are pretty irked at this. I've never wasted time listening to them but a friend of mine went all the way from Russellville, AR to Dallas just to find out it had been cancelled.

GuitarDean

Reaction score
Agree on K.O.L. but not Muse... ****ing dig that band, they are a great arena band

Latest Threads