Killer Skeeters

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
I have never heard of that happening and I find it.....incredible. Livestock hold a LOT of blood and have natural defences against the bitey's....They're making it sound like a flock of flying piranha's.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
I had a friend in HS, who was literally a mosquito-magnet.

One summer, he ended up in the hospital, bc he was out fishing with his dad, and got attacked by them. He lost so much blood, that he became severly anemic.

Those little fuckers are no joke.

Hell, my wife is alergic to them, and when she gets bitten, she gets severe welts, that are about the size of a half-dollar.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure.

Killer mosquitos.

Killer ants.

Killer flies.

Killer bees.

Killer hornets.

Killer grasshoppers.

Killer crickets.

Killer gnats.

Killer potato bugs.

Killer lizards.

Killer rabbits.

Killer french fries.

Killer croquet balls.

Killer ladybugs.

Killer worms.

Killer lice.

Killer dragonflies.

killer goldfish.

Killer fleas.

Killer dung beetles.

Killer stinkbugs.

Killer fireflies.

Killer caterpillars.

..meanwhile, completely unimpressed by what they term as "killer", I'll just live my life as usual.

Because it doesn't mean shit, it isn't any different than it was yesterday or the day before that, or the day before that.

But somewhere, there is some raving idiot running about with his hands in the air, head to the heavens and crying out "why God, why?"

-And I wish any damn thing on that list above would just jump up and bite him in the balls.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
But somewhere, there is some raving idiot running about with his hands in the air, head to the heavens and crying out "why God, why?"
No religion. We don't talk about that here. Please review the rules. This is your warning.

Next time i go crying to the mods and site owner like a little bitch that can't just move on and not read something he doesn't like.

:D

:laugh2:

krauley

Reaction score
Sure.

Killer mosquitos.

Killer ants.

Killer flies.

Killer bees.

Killer hornets.

Killer grasshoppers.

Killer crickets.

Killer gnats.

Killer potato bugs.

Killer lizards.

Killer rabbits.

Killer french fries.

Killer croquet balls.

Killer ladybugs.

Killer worms.

Killer lice.

Killer dragonflies.

killer goldfish.

Killer fleas.

Killer dung beetles.

Killer stinkbugs.

Killer fireflies.

Killer caterpillars.

..meanwhile, completely unimpressed by what they term as "killer", I'll just live my life as usual.

Because it doesn't mean shit, it isn't any different than it was yesterday or the day before that, or the day before that.

-And I wish any damn thing on that list above would just jump up and bite him in the balls.
sure! tell that to the cows and horses in Louisiana :naughty:

Roxy13

Reaction score
We had severe flooding of our creek in 1998 that caused a huge mosquito boom, and that was just a creek. My property is up higher than most on this road and we brought several of my neighbors' horses down to my place because it was up to my shoulders in their barn. I didn't have enough extra stalls for all the horses but my barn and pasture were both above water so some of her horses were outside. And those ones outside were getting the hell bitten out of them by the skeeters to the point that we were worried about their health. I kept putting fly spray on them a couple times a day, but even still, it was really bad.

Latest Threads