* Killer 2007 PRS Custom 24 * Paul Reed Smith * PRICE DROP

sgtsteiner

Reaction score
Hello All -- GAS has me in its grips again, so I need to sell off a few of my better pieces. Here's an outstanding '07 Custom 24 that I recently had set up by Eric at Eric's Guitars in L.A., one of the best in So Cal. Plays perfectly and sounds as good as she looks.

Regular neck carve, HFS/VB pups, weighs 8 lbs. and totally kills. Comes with OHSC and all the factory case candy. The case has been nicely cleaned and conditioned and smells spring time fresh.

First year of the toggle replacing the 5-way, she has the push-pull for single coil located on the tone knob. Currently rocking the black switch tip and black/amber knobs. The only imperfection on the guitar are four small white finish marks on the lower horn (see pic). I shot a close up so you can see them clearly. These are barely noticeable when playing.

Looking to make someone a great deal on this. Say $1900 PP'd and Shipped? If you've ever wanted a great playing and sounding Custom 24 that's totally set up and ready to go, this is your guitar. Email is always fastest -- stampedtandb@gmail.com. 100% Feedback here, Reverb and 20+ years on eBay. Cheers!

Last edited: