Kentucky derby

scott1970

Reaction score
No, it is animal abuse
:io:

Some of them probably deserve it. I used to have a large quarter horse, and he was nothing but mean. He'd bit, kick and run me under the lowest tree limbs he could find in an effort to rake me off the saddle. I wanted to shoot him at times, but I didn't simply because I couldn't come up with a good plan on what to do with a huge horse carcass.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
went to the ocala festival of speed yesterday.kind of a horse/car show with a goodly number of hot women running around.did you know that ocala international airport takes thoroughbred horses to race tracks all over the world but is not open to general aviation?

BKS

Reaction score
Some of them probably deserve it. I used to have a large quarter horse, and he was nothing but mean. He'd bit, kick and run me under the lowest tree limbs he could find in an effort to rake me off the saddle. I wanted to shoot him at times, but I didn't simply because I couldn't come up with a good plan on what to do with a huge horse carcass.
Eat it? :dunno:

Crotch

Triggered
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glue. Lots of glue

toymaker

Reaction score
I still watch every year - it’s kinda bittersweet for me - as used to hang out with dad quite a bit at local tracks.

The last great day I got to spend with him was at the track - just sitting, drinking and BS’ing after a day at chemo - knowing it was probably last time we’d get the chance.

I keep saying I’m going to have a spring/derby party one of these years…of course COVID shutdown those plans last year. Maybe next year.

Its kinda like how everyone is Irish on St Pats…everyone knows raving on the first Satin May. Of course 98% don’t know jack and the sharp bettors steer clear of 20 horse fiefs. Still fun to play and a lot of win or refund promos for us small timers.

fett

Get fett. It pays.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Once a horse gets used to the "Juice", they can't stop shooting up. :rofl: The Trainer has no idea how My Little Pony tested positive and may have to get disqualified. The horse said; "Well, Wilbur. I needed a fix real bad and nobody was there. It wasn't easy."

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Our tolerance and acceptance of cheating, lying, and arrogance is getting waaaaay outta hand in this country. So many people are just blatantly saying "fuck you, I'll do what I want to do," to our faces. And, we just stand there and go, "Doh, OK."

How Baffert is even allowed to be part of horse racing boggles my mind.

We just don't care. It's as if we idolize these cocksuckers.

Olds442

Reaction score
Our tolerance and acceptance of cheating, lying, and arrogance is getting waaaaay outta hand in this country. So many people are just blatantly saying "fuck you, I'll do what I want to do," to our faces. And, we just stand there and go, "Doh, OK."

How Baffert is even allowed to be part of horse racing boggles my mind.

We just don't care. It's as if we idolize these cocksuckers.

Latest Threads