Kenntuckeee

pnuggett

Reaction score
"Where's mu fucking kid?

The chaos was reportedly sparked by a dispute over a call. The video shows some parents in the stands desperately trying to stop the chaos as the field is overrun with cursing, brawling parents yelling things like “piece of shit” and “sorry ass excuse” between punches. The shaken parent who filmed the fracas can be heard at one point exclaiming, “This is a fucking kids’ game! Where’s my fucking kid?”

DavGrape

Look At Me. Look At Me. Stop Looking At Me.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I surrender.
I'm going to join the masses.
Gonna drive however I want, pee on the sidewalk.

Standard

Reaction score
I know when I live vicariously through other people I always think to myself what is the most boorish and embarrassing thing I can do.

And then I just do that.

Poor kids.

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Destani Renaye Knox can’t even “what”? Think of words?

cheers.

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
“Can’t even” is code for “I repeat the same shit I read on FB all day and you’re supposed to think I’m original, interesting, humorous, and inciteful, but actually I’m an empty-headed dickstain”.

I’m pretty sure “no words” means the same thing.

Empty headed dickstain? Destani Renaye Knox who “can’t even”?

Surely you’re kidding me, man!

cheers.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
“Can’t even” is code for “I repeat the same shit I read on FB all day and you’re supposed to think I’m original, interesting, humorous, and inciteful, but actually I’m an empty-headed dickstain”.

I’m pretty sure “no words” means the same thing.
beavis.jpg

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
I think this sort of BS happens everywhere. During the years I coached little league and Pop Warner, I got to witness incredible stupidity from parents, coaches and kids. It sucks and I don’t remember any of it happening back when I was a kid in the 60’s or early 70’s.

TheX

I am Varna Sankar
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no...if anyone would have tried that shit in the late '60s when I was in little league, they would have been run out of town.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Tone Deaf Jr. is/was a real good hockey player. He and the boys loved playing at the rinks where they served alcohol because the parent fights were the best, there.

True story.

Some observations:

Rolling up to the rink (our home rink) for a mite (8 and under game) game, there were multiple police cruisers. It was about 8:00am. Apparently, a mom had gone berserk during a pee wee (12 and under) game and attacked a kid on the opposing team.

Rolled up to our first ever travel game...multiple police cruisers in the lot. A parent had assaulted a referee when he came off the ice. He fell (with skates on) broke his ankle and the parent went to jail.

Last edited:

Latest Threads