Kemper Powered profiler on way

Progear

Reaction score
Well I caught the bug and ordered a Kemper powered profiler, I researched both the Profiler and the Axe-fxII+ and was ready to order the axe, but decided to talk to my buddy and he convinced me to go the profiler way... I'll report back in a few days on my thoughts...

frankv

I have a new love.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well I caught the bug and ordered a Kemper powered profiler, I researched both the Profiler and the Axe-fxII+ and was ready to order the axe, but decided to talk to my buddy and he convinced me to go the profiler way... I'll report back in a few days on my thoughts...
You should have talked to me. I would have convinced you to go the other way. :thumb:

Welcome to the club.. :applause:

Progear

Reaction score
You should have talked to me. I would have convinced you to go the other way. :thumb:

I think I have a return period, so if I don't like it, I will return and for the axe..

frankv

I have a new love.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I think I have a return period, so if I don't like it, I will return and for the axe..
No way you won't like it.. so you can forget about that.:thumb:

No wrong answer here.. :applause:

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
I don't think it's possible to NOT Like the Kemper...

Brewdude

Reaction score
Congrats! Loving all the NGD posts in here lately!

Since it seems like you have some pretty sweet gear and also reside in Lancaster let me know if you ever want to adopt a local 30 year old :lol:

frankv

I have a new love.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Since it seems like you have some pretty sweet gear and also reside in Lancaster let me know if you ever want to adopt a local 30 year old :lol:
Jezzzzz. you're a youngster. :thumb::D

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

No way you won't like it.. so you can forget about that.:thumb:

No wrong answer here.. :applause:
Having both, I can say, tonally, playablity, feel, you'd be happy either way.
Pluses and minuses for each in comparison to each other in that regard. But, they are minor, and balance out more or less.

BUT, what it really comes down to is the individual, and the better fit. In realty, some people will like the simpler interface/use of the Kemper, while others will like the creative power/flexability of the Axe preset chain.

NOW, the truly enlightened, see that BOTH is the way to go :D

It is heartening to see more, and more step into the future with this tech. I do believe the snowball is gaining speed and size now

cybermgk

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Jezzzzz. you're a youngster. :thumb::D
Heck, I have couple of pedals older than 30.

El Kabong

Reaction score
WTTC!!! Kempers are amazing. I won't be getting rid of any of my tube amps but they have certainly seen a noticeable reduction in playtime since the Kemper joined the ranks...

Let us know how you like it...

Progear

Reaction score
It was my dear friend Chad Taylor (guitarist from Live) who convinced me. we used to own a studio together and always like each others musical tastes, so if it was good enough for him its good enough for me.. .. also i rather be playing than tweaking parameters, knobs or whatever.. plus i'm not much of an Fx kind of guy.. boy a came real close to buying the AXE, was in cart and just i was about to click purchase i received the email from my buddy and the rest is history...

cybermgk

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It was my dear friend Chad Taylor (guitarist from Live) who convinced me. we used to own a studio together and always like each others musical tastes, so if it was good enough for him its good enough for me.. .. also i rather be playing than tweaking parameters, knobs or whatever.. plus i'm not much of an Fx kind of guy.. boy a came real close to buying the AXE, was in cart and just i was about to click purchase i received the email from my buddy and the rest is history...
THen I would say you made the right choice (see above). If you just want great amp tone, feel, for almost every amp, only need a minimum of FX, and just want to ever pull up an amp and play, not create presets and tweak, the Kemper is the choice.

Progear

Reaction score
Dang.. 2 day shipping ends up being 3 day shipping, heading out of town tomorrow morning, so I will have to wait until Sunday to try it out.. unless 2 day shipping ends up being 6 day shipping...

frankv

I have a new love.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Dang.. 2 day shipping ends up being 3 day shipping, heading out of town tomorrow morning, so I will have to wait until Sunday to try it out.. unless 2 day shipping ends up being 6 day shipping...
I feel for you brother

Liam

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I put a deposit on my next car in July 2016. Delivery expected May/June this year. Don't know if it helps to say it, but these are definitely "first world" problems. In both cases, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. ;)

Liam

Latest Threads