Kemper Error Message

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Reaction score
Anyone ever had this issue with your Kemper?

Tonight while playing the Kemper and adjusting the EQ's a bit on a few profiles and saving / replacing them I received an error message that said to contact Kemper support and take a picture of the message and to exit and restart the unit.

It's done this twice tonight within minutes of just adjusting the EQ's on a few profiles.

I've just had this unit service about a month ago at British Audio. I sent an email to Kemper support but was wondering if anyone has had this issue before.

cybermgk

Singin' the body lectric
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever had this issue with your Kemper?

Tonight while playing the Kemper and adjusting the EQ's a bit on a few profiles and saving / replacing them I received an error message that said to contact Kemper support and take a picture of the message and to exit and restart the unit.

It's done this twice tonight within minutes of just adjusting the EQ's on a few profiles.

I've just had this unit service about a month ago at British Audio. I sent an email to Kemper support but was wondering if anyone has had this issue before.

Egads, just saw this. HOPEFULLY you have rectified it. Had I seen it in a timely manner, I would have said go post it at the Kemper Forums.

Never saw it when I had a KPA. MMy first instinct would be to do a reset on the KPA, possibly reinstall whatevr level of firmware your running. THough that looks harware driver related (USB port).

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Reaction score
Egads, just saw this. HOPEFULLY you have rectified it. Had I seen it in a timely manner, I would have said go post it at the Kemper Forums.

Never saw it when I had a KPA. MMy first instinct would be to do a reset on the KPA, possibly reinstall whatevr level of firmware your running. THough that looks harware driver related (USB port).
I emailed Kemper and they said it was a problem in the communication between my Profiler and my computer and to try try using a different USB cable. I haven't seen it since it started and hopefully won't again.

Latest Threads