Kauer Daylighter 2011 Pelham Blue relic SOLD 8.30.19!

rmchrgr

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2011 Kauer Daylighter. Color is "custom aged" Pelham Blue. 7.2 lbs., solid Spanish Cedar (essentially mahogany) with Wenge fingerboard. Single Wolfetone P90 with one volume (250K) and one tone (250K) control. Pigtail vintage wraparound bridge, Sperzel locking tuners. Fat Kauer "D" shape neck, offset M.O.P inlays.

There is some lacquer crazing which was part of the factory 'relic' finish. Also, the color can change hues depending on the light, it's pretty cool. There are some nicks etc. from being played which is how I bought it. (see pics) No neck breaks or repairs. Guitar is all stock.

Guitar plays and sounds great, capable of a variety of tones. Plug it in and rock.

Comes with gig bag and Certificate of Authenticity. Happy to answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability.

Asking $1,200 + insured shipping or local pickup. Send me your zip code for accurate shipping cost. Please inquire about international shipping.

Not interested in any trades whatsoever so please don't ask. Also, please don't bother with ridiculous low ball offers either, OK?

Attachments

Matt_21

Reaction score
This shouldn't last long.
These are amazing guitars. I had one of the Formica topped ones for a while.
GLWS

rmchrgr

Reaction score
Be the envy of all your friends with the sexy and cool Kauer Daylighter.

bullnose

Reaction score
You're killing me! If I hadn't bought three amps in the last three months I'd be all over this!

rmchrgr

Reaction score
Not sure what to say other than it definitely, 101% kills me more to know that you won't be buying it.

Chadd

Reaction score
I love my Banshees, Doug makes awesome guitars. Let me see what I can sell...

rmchrgr

Reaction score
Guitar is still available, price drop to $1,050 + shipping.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
That price was INSANELY good.

socialhero

Reaction score
I believe that was my old Daylighter. If so, the buyer will be happy, it’s a monster guitar.

Congrats to the seller and the new owner. :thumb: