Just some Saturday Hood Rattin

Rando375

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inexcusable. The black community should be raising hell about this.

Olds442

Reaction score
retaliation for something that happened earlier that day? WTF happened there?

this is horrible mob mentality. i hope they are tried as adults.

Subterfuge

Reaction score
Those poor, sweet angels, who are all on the way to college by the way, were made to act like that by the White patriarchy. They need understanding and reparations...not anger and derision aimed at them.
yes, we have failed them as a society .. it is our fault, not their's .. they are innocent victims .. you must be from Canada too, that is what they preach to us up here ..

electric head

Just passing thru
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where the hell is Charles Bronson when you need him..

rockstar232007

Reaction score
yes, we have failed them as a society .. it is our fault, not their's .. they are innocent victims .. you must be from Canada too, that is what they preach to us up here ..
Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

I would so like to make a comment, but...

LocoTex

Reaction score
That video really pissed me off when I first saw it. Where are the people running to help her? Why doesn't someone defend a girl getting beat up by a bunch of boys? And what topped off my pissed off is all the "teens" rushing from every direction to get their licks and stomps in! Fucking animals!

You do that around me and you'll get a hollowpoint to center mass. You can't let this shit go on.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
We should?
Why not?

Not to throw gasoline on the wildfire, but if this was a group of white people who ganged up on a black person, there would be riots. But, since it's "some of our own" - crickets.

One thing that pisses me off about the whole "culture" thing is, how dismissive some people are about it. I grew up near a predominantly black area, and every time something bad happened, specifically within their particular community, everyone turned a blind eye, and passed it off as "life in the hood". When the shoe's on the other foot, most of us (as white people) are quick to denounce any/all acts of violence, especially those carried out by other whites.

Not sure it's for fear of retaliation (I know that was the case in the community I mentioned above), or not? But, the bottom line is, as far as I'm concerned is, it less about "racism", and more about "hypocriticism". Not to mention, an overall lack of accountability.

Sorry, if this sounds harsh, but that's honestly how I see it.

YMMV, and all that jazz.

Last edited:

Latest Threads