Just scored a 2008 Traditional-Heritage Cherry

Heritagefan

Reaction score
This guitar had been on Reverb for a while, and my interest in it was because I had an identical one back in 2008 that I sold, and later regretted it because I just love Heritage Cherry Les Pauls. Anyhow, the back story on this one, the dealer I bought it from sold it new to a guy who did not know how to play guitar. He must have bought it with good intentions of learning, but most likely frustration set in and he probably stored it for the next 11 years. He then returned to the dealer to sell it back. It is in drop dead new condition, zero fret wear, perfect in every way. What is unique about it is that it was ordered without the pickguard, the truss rod cover is plain (versus the Traditional Logo) and the knobs are amber top hats. Had this guitar been gigged with or played a lot there would be scratch marks where the pickguard would have been, however there are none at all. I also love the sound of the 57 classic pickups as they suit this guitar very well. And it only weighs 7 lbs 12 oz !!! I will post photos later or tomorrow as I am at work.

Heritagefan

Reaction score
See my latest update thread on this topic! Turns out it is not a Traditional after all!!

lpfan1980

Reaction score
This guitar had been on Reverb for a while, and my interest in it was because I had an identical one back in 2008 that I sold, and later regretted it because I just love Heritage Cherry Les Pauls. Anyhow, the back story on this one, the dealer I bought it from sold it new to a guy who did not know how to play guitar. He must have bought it with good intentions of learning, but most likely frustration set in and he probably stored it for the next 11 years. He then returned to the dealer to sell it back. It is in drop dead new condition, zero fret wear, perfect in every way. What is unique about it is that it was ordered without the pickguard, the truss rod cover is plain (versus the Traditional Logo) and the knobs are amber top hats. Had this guitar been gigged with or played a lot there would be scratch marks where the pickguard would have been, however there are none at all. I also love the sound of the 57 classic pickups as they suit this guitar very well. And it only weighs 7 lbs 12 oz !!! I will post photos later or tomorrow as I am at work.
plain truss cover like a standard interesting.