Just re-read the posting guidelines...

Reaction score
Why are certain rules enforced while others are not? :cool:

There would seem to be a huge double standard from what is deemed an acceptable post/thread by the moderation/membership vs. who's posting it.:naughty:

It's understandable with a Forum as large as this one , but where's the line drawn? Why are some otherwise harmless threads pulled while other much more offensive threads are allowed to remain? :hmm:

Just trying to understand this very confusing dynamic.:)

With so many rules, it's very hard to enforce them all, in a way that remains fair , IMO. Just a thought. :slash:

stevedave

Reaction score
You may have had good intentions with that post, I'm not sure. When I read it though it came off like this:

Bawwwww_bunny.jpg

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Why are certain rules enforced while others are not? :cool:

There would seem to be a huge double standard from what is deemed an acceptable post/thread by the moderation/membership vs. who's posting it.:naughty:

It's understandable with a Forum as large as this one , but where's the line drawn? Why are some otherwise harmless threads pulled while other much more offensive threads are allowed to remain? :hmm:

Just trying to understand this very confusing dynamic.:)

With so many rules, it's very hard to enforce them all, in a way that remains fair , IMO. Just a thought. :slash:

Such as?

DRF

Reaction score
Here's your badge. :rolleyes:

forum-police.jpg

Heh heh...ya no one likey a fucking tattletale. As far as I know this isn't a country or Democracy. Never the less its a valid question I suppose.

mrpesca

Reaction score
Heh heh...ya no one likey a fucking tattletale. As far as I know this isn't a country or Democracy. Never the less its a valid question I suppose.

I don't know who the "tattletale" would be, didn't even see the post he's referring to. I was just stating the obvious. I do that on occasion.

As for the OP I would recommend to tread lightly when you first arrive, test the waters, see what is acceptable. Get a feel for the place first before judging the judgers. Don't take it personal. I think most people have had posts deleted.

delawaregold

_______Artie_______
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Don’t encourage this…
You know full well it will only bury him.

return of the mac,
do yourself a favor and withdraw your posts while
you still can edit them. It does no good on this,
or any Forum to raise rhetorical questions.
It’s their Forum. They can do as they please.

PABassPlayer

Reaction score
I once posed a similar question and was berrated, made fun of and poked with virtual sticks.

That made me e-tough and I now will make fun of you for it...

Perhaps we can call you the...
waaaahmbulance.jpg

delawaregold

_______Artie_______
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Linda made chili again, I see. Huh Kevin?

geochem1st

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I once posed a similar question and was berrated, made fun of and poked with virtual sticks.

That made me e-tough and I now will make fun of you for it...

Perhaps we can call you the...
waaaahmbulance.jpg

The endless cycle of abuse. Break the Cycle I say! Let newbies flounder on their own. No need to abuse them.

PABassPlayer

Reaction score
The endless cycle of abuse. Break the Cycle I say! Let newbies flounder on their own. No need to abuse them.

Am I still a newb? What exactly is the time period that you graduate from a newb to a regular? Is it a time period or a post count or just some person that says "You're in the club"?

Oh, I had no place to post this...so here seems to be good!

hare.jpg

Latest Threads