Just got banned from the Marshall forum

murmel

Reaction score
Probably you need to be a senior member to be able to get into the afterhours section.

I still like the Marshall-Forum because there a some really good guys over there, but the tone is much harsher than at the MLP. People disagree, but they are not speaking terribly bad about other peoples Les Pauls, because hey they are still Les Pauls. In my perspective the same applies to Marshalls tube amps, almost all models have been used for some great productions. Some are very special like the AfD, they excel in one area but they can't do everything, others like the JVM are great universal amps. Unfortunately some of the members at the Marshall forum are so focused on their own tonal preferences that they can not accept that other people need a different tone to do what they want to achieve, or they complain for example that an AfD doesn't sound great with a Strat, hey it was made for Les Pauls!

crossroadsnyc

Reaction score
I got banned for trolling a troll . Some POS goes by dren77 likes to get on my for sale threads and trash my gear . So I called him out and got banned in less than 10 minutes . I think that forum is some how tied to this one . It looks exactly the same . Anyway I don't go there much ,its a pretty dead forum but it just pisses me off that the original troll is still there and I'm banned permanently

My understanding is that his having banned you was in error, and that he reached out explaining what had happened. I've always thought you were a good dude, so you're more than welcome if you'd like to hang out :yesway:

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
The Marshall forum is great. There's good people there.

cheers

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
(...)

P.S. did I mention tube snobbery

Tubesniffing!
Nothing like the smell of a very hot NOS Russian tube at night.

looks like they lifted it . I got a message from a moderator stating that he looked into why I was trolling the other guy and so he lifted my ban and warned me not to do it again . Now its just a warning . Cool .:rock:
Now get back and troll for real!
:laugh2:

Not.

Depending on the night, I sometimes find Dreyn77's ramblings entertaining, if
baffling at times. Analyzing his actual psychosis? Way over my pay grade.

MarshallForumFett.

You beat me to it!
You're too good Chasenblues!

The Marshall forum is great. There's good people there.

cheers

So what does that mean exactly?
No good people here?
Or you're trolling?
Reported!!!

splatter

Reaction score
My understanding is that his having banned you was in error, and that he reached out explaining what had happened. I've always thought you were a good dude, so you're more than welcome if you'd like to hang out :yesway:

Well I don't think his ban was in error but after looking into it he saw why I was trolling the troll . Then he did lift the ban , which I think was a cool move on his part . Told me to knock it off though LOL! .
Thanks for the kind words and I've already been back over there .

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
If I remember, I think he's in Honolulu. If I catch another ship that stops there, I'm gonna try to meet up. That would be the weirdest cup of coffee in my life, and worth doing just for that.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
People are cool. It takes all kinds, right?
Dude's chasing his art, that's for damn sure.
I just think it would be an interesting conversation.
One that I wouldn't bore my wife with. She thinks I'm on this dang forum too much as it is. ;)

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score
No problem getting into the Afterhours forum

I'm not a senior member nor have a premium membership at MF

It must be because of my esteemed status here....

lunchbox

Reaction score
I was on the MF and it was great for a while. TwinACStacks and Wilder were pretty great, as well as MartyStrat, who I think is a mod now, and I think he's posted here before.
They used to have a pretty good group over there, but a bunch of the core guys (IMO) bailed and started their own "Invitation Only" forum. It was cool seeing them again, but it felt like being stuck in a small room, so I haven't logged in for quite a while there either, which is funny because I rarely go to TGP because it feels like walking around in a crowded swap meet.
This place is about right, even though we can't say "****" or "****" or "********** of a ******* with a ****** shoved up his *********ing ****** until she ******* on a *****".
:)

Well I don't want to be a part of any forum that would have you as a member, so I'm audi, g.

They like my green tolex 1965A 4x10 over there. That's all got about the place.

Latest Threads