Just got banned from the Marshall forum

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming you have the same handle, you're not banned. I don't see the posts in question either.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just went there and its kind of like a MLP bizzaro world..
It looks the same but everything is different.:hmm:

splatter

Reaction score
Assuming you have the same handle, you're not banned. I don't see the posts in question either.

looks like they lifted it . I got a message from a moderator stating that he looked into why I was trolling the other guy and so he lifted my ban and warned me not to do it again . Now its just a warning . Cool .:rock:

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
Dreyn is like your crazy uncle at thanksgiving. Most of his rambling posts are gibberish but everyonce in a while he has a moment of lucidity and insight.

TheX

Not a Navy SEAL
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dreyn is like your crazy uncle at thanksgiving. Most of his rambling posts are gibberish but everyonce in a while he has a moment of lucidity and insight.

So he has a merged thread too?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
/\/\/\/\
GHuqVJy.gif

NRBQ

Reaction score
I feel ya, as many are aware here on MLP, I've been systematically targeted and then unfairly banned by the mods that run this joint for simply being too good looking. Imagine that, too good looking, I know right.

Mule Train

Reaction score
Someone trashing the gear you are selling is rude, low class and unexceptable. I would lose my temper too.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I was on the MF and it was great for a while. TwinACStacks and Wilder were pretty great, as well as MartyStrat, who I think is a mod now, and I think he's posted here before.
They used to have a pretty good group over there, but a bunch of the core guys (IMO) bailed and started their own "Invitation Only" forum. It was cool seeing them again, but it felt like being stuck in a small room, so I haven't logged in for quite a while there either, which is funny because I rarely go to TGP because it feels like walking around in a crowded swap meet.
This place is about right, even though we can't say "****" or "****" or "********** of a ******* with a ****** shoved up his *********ing ****** until she ******* on a *****".
:)

bad565ss

Reaction score
Depending on the night, I sometimes find Dreyn77's ramblings entertaining, if
baffling at times. Analyzing his actual psychosis? Way over my pay grade.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Marshall forums...

If it's not made in England or the U.S. it's crap. ...

But if it's the wrong model it's still crap, or if it's the wrong "edition" of the right model it's crap,

Everything is always crap all the time.

Mr. Satchmo

Reaction score
I got banned for buying an Orange :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Just kidding, I haven't been on there since I sold my Valvestate 50 many years ago

Kashmir

Reaction score
I just visited there. I was amazed to see that my name (Crankt) and password still worked. I haven't been in since Jan 2014. Never went in much before that either.

LP121

Reaction score
No, the afterhours section at the marshall forum doesn't require Premium memebership. The forum used to be more active in the past, but some of the more important members left due to disputes among the community, and now they are spread over several forums, which are all half way undead.

You're right, you just have to be a member there to access the afterhours. You might need a certain # of posts though.

Just went there and its kind of like a MLP bizzaro world..
It looks the same but everything is different.:hmm:

I'm a member there. Don't post often (100 odd posts since Feb.). It's hard to get a read on the place. Never had any problems with anyone there. :dunno:

I get the feeling they think this is actually the Bizzaro World here. :laugh2:

Latest Threads