Just got banned from the Marshall forum

splatter

Reaction score
I got banned for trolling a troll . Some POS goes by dren77 likes to get on my for sale threads and trash my gear . So I called him out and got banned in less than 10 minutes . I think that forum is some how tied to this one . It looks exactly the same . Anyway I don't go there much ,its a pretty dead forum but it just pisses me off that the original troll is still there and I'm banned permanently

chasenblues

Reaction score
jrxUuNpl.jpg

Other forums that are owned by Alex.

JCM900MkIII

Reaction score
Marshall forums...
Yeah, I stopped posting there, since moderation was arbitrary as "something"... (strange since the same moderators work on this forum as well)

Bloody prejudiced crowd.
If it's not made in England or the U.S. it's crap.
(FWIW the soldering machines in China and Vietnam are the same as the one's in U.K. or U.S.... (really the most dum & bass remarks about where something is made (by a machine...)
Something I read (passed tense) on an almost daily basis.

Plus the "gain" discussion on a amplifier forum got so retarded. It was worse then listening to my mother in law to explain how "off-side" works in football (soccer).

Anywho. I might step on some toes here.
People post on the marhsall forums as well.

P.S. did I mention tube snobbery

murmel

Reaction score
Subscription access only..

Joined there in Oct 07 only made 2 post's there,

I've only owned a Marshall Valvestate years ago..Didn't want to be made fun of..:laugh2:

No, the afterhours section at the marshall forum doesn't require Premium memebership. The forum used to be more active in the past, but some of the more important members left due to disputes among the community, and now they are spread over several forums, which are all half way undead.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
I got banned for trolling a troll . Some POS goes by dren77 likes to get on my for sale threads and trash my gear . So I called him out and got banned in less than 10 minutes . I think that forum is some how tied to this one . It looks exactly the same . Anyway I don't go there much ,its a pretty dead forum but it just pisses me off that the original troll is still there and I'm banned permanently

Now it'll only be deader.

chasenblues

Reaction score
No, the afterhours section at the marshall forum doesn't require Premium memebership. The forum used to be more active in the past, but some of the more important members left due to disputes among the community, and now they are spread over several forums, which are all half way undead.

This is what popped up when i tried to access the afterhours section, So i just assumed it was pay to play. :dunno:

WPrrE9j.jpg

LtDave32

President and founder of H.U.G.E.
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Marshall forums...
Yeah, I stopped posting there, since moderation was arbitrary as "something"... (strange since the same moderators work on this forum as well)

Bloody prejudiced crowd.
If it's not made in England or the U.S. it's crap.
(FWIW the soldering machines in China and Vietnam are the same as the one's in U.K. or U.S.... (really the most dum & bass remarks about where something is made (by a machine...)
Something I read (passed tense) on an almost daily basis.

Plus the "gain" discussion on a amplifier forum got so retarded. It was worse then listening to my mother in law to explain how "off-side" works in football (soccer).

Anywho. I might step on some toes here.
People post on the marhsall forums as well.

P.S. did I mention tube snobbery

Ah, I'm not aware of MLP moderators working at the Marshall forum. I know I'm not.

frankv

I have a new love.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I know the guy you mention. Interesting character. Has been on and off BAN a couple times.

I have found the Marshall forum very helpful and the members there all cool dudes. I have fixed a few amps with the help of those guys. It is a quite place. I think this place sucks the wind out of it. This is what happens when you have simular forums instead of just one all inclusive place guys could go to.

Latest Threads