Jury selection in the Jusse Smollett trial begins this morning.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
And meanwhile one by one the witnesses against Kevin Spacey "naturally" die off.... Yeah not suspicious at all. Let's focus in on Juicy.
Well, we should make sure that Justice is carried out with all of them. We don’t need to “focus” on any of them, but Ghislane’s deal carries global consequences to the world’s ruling class. Will the same laws be applied to the rich as to the poor?
Sticking your pecker in a coerced child should have consequences, no matter who you are.

Olds442

Reaction score
How is that this moron gains more attention than Kevin Spacey and Ghislaine?
it depends on what you watch for media. independents are covering it.

Because Maxwell was involved with power brokers in government and Wall Street. The judge has ruled the case too sensational for the plebs- no press in the courtroom.
i believe we will get audio, or so i saw on the internet somewhere so grain of salt.

PeteK

Reaction score
Let's be real. The elite ruling class aren't going to face any consequences from the Ghilslane trial. They'll kill her in the presence of 100 witnesses and call it a suicide. They'll kill the witnesses too.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Haven't followed that thing in depth.
I guess the "beyond a reasonable doubt" rule applies.
How do you prove something didn't happen "beyond a reasonable doubt" ?
Not usual to say the least.

Or maybe: "We have surveillance camera footage that proves no one walked on that street that night."
That could work.

Anyway, a Grand Jury has established there is enough evidence to prosecute so we'll see what happens.
It's gonna be interesting to discover the proof.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
It seems like two guys on camera buying supplies and a signed personal check from the defendant, along with established motive and full confessions from the co-conspirators dwells somewhere in the area of “beyond reasonable doubt.
But I’m not a lawyer.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get it, didn't the brothers confess to this after receipts were found and cameras captured them purchasing the supplies?

and to be perfectly honest, although I don't give a crap about this guy, if the trials of Kyle Rittenhouse and the McMichaels were allowed to be filmed, I don't see a single reason for his not to be.
Federal vs state, but even at the state level, it is up to the judge whether or not to allow cameras.
There may be a legal prohibition on Federal cases, I don't know.

Latest Threads