Jonesyblues Premium Upgrades for Les Paul, 335, SG, P90s, PAFs and more Built In USA

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Hope everyone is doing well. I invite you to check out my new Jonesyblues.com website

The webstore has lots of new products Jonesyblues.com webstore

As many of you may already know I offer a wide variety of premium guitar electronics for Gibson, Epiphone, Fender, PRS and many other guitars.

I am now currently winding all my pickups right here at my shop in Indiana and offer Vintage style PAFs, Humbuckers, P-90's, as well as single coil Strat, Tele and Broadcaster pickups. In the coming months I will also be offering special package deals for MLP members.

If you need something special for a custom build feel free to contact me by phone or email

My cell is 1-574-540-9777 or you can email at [email protected]

Kindest regards,

David (aka Jonesy)

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Some of My Recent Jonesyblues.com Pickup Builds from this weekend.. 11-7-20

Custom Order: Aged "Keef" Micawber pickups for a customer in Canada

Vintage style Neck PAF, and 1950B Broadcaster Bridge pickup

New HOT ROCK FM Humbucker prototypes Neck 9K Bridge 15k FM aka Face Melter :D
(Video Demo Coming Soon)

Last edited:

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for a quality 21 tone Jimmy Page rig that is easy to install, has no dead spots or glitches?

I have been building these for over 10 years now and use the best parts and trouble free circuitry. More details at my Jonesyblues.com website. My 21 tone wiring package also includes the switch. All leads are color coded and labeled. No soldering to the pots and I offer phone support if you need help or have any questions.

Jonesyblues 21 tone Jimmy Page wiring Package Check out the video demo below.

Last edited:

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
My '59 Les Paul harness is a great upgrade for your Gibson R9 or 1959 clone. Available with long or short shaft pots.

'59 Les Paul harness by Jonesyblues with Luxe Bees

This harness comes with the best CTS550K pots, Luxe .022 paper in oil bumble bee capacitors and the original 50's wiring circuit. The 550K pots have a smooth audio taper, add more clarity and make your volume and tone controls much more user friendly. The Luxe Bees add some sweet color as you roll off the tone control and are made to vintage specs.

Last edited:

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Premium Les Paul wiring package for just $139 Free Shipping to USA!

You get a 50's style Les Paul harness with the finest CTS 550K pots, these are built to higher specs (520K-560K) and are not your average mid grade pot like others carry. The CTS 550K also have a very smooth Audio taper with no drop off between 10-8 like you find on other pots. This harness comes with the Mojo .022 Vitamin T oil filled capacitors and the 50's wiring circuit. Resulting in clarity, less muddiness and very user friendly volume and tone pots.

A genuine Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack with the vintage braided style leads are included in this package so you have everything you need. Many Gibson's have the metal plate or PC board which is removed and at that time upgrading to a switch with the braided leads is the best way to go.

Use drop down options to choose long or short shaft pots, long or short toggle switch and your color switch tip. Try out one of my premium harnesses and see what you have been missing.

As one of my customers said "Jonesyblues Makes a Sad Guitar Happy" :)

Click the link to my webstore below to order. Then message me and let me know that you are an MLP member and you will get a "Free Gift" with your order. International shipping is available after check out. USPS Priority mail with tracking and insurance to Canada is $20 and $30 to the EU, UK, AU and rest of the world.

Jonesyblues Premium Les Paul wiring package in webstore

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Michael Matyas

Reaction score
Nice looking stuff! Prices are reasonable and if the sound is there you can't miss. Best of luck, man!

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Michael, been a member here at MLP since 2008

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
The Hybrid Pro Player set are one of my most popular and best selling set of pickups

Great choice for the working guitarist and very versatile when playing live or in the studio. Video demos at my Jonesyblues YouTube channel of these pickups in several different guitars.

Jonesyblues Handwound Pro Player PAF - Humbucker combo Made in USA

Hybrid Pro Player Set

Specs:

Neck 7.6K A4 Unpotted PAF

Bridge 9.0K A5 Wax potted Humbucker

One of my most popular set of pickups that up until now were only available on a special order basis over the phone. Designed for the working guitarist who plays a wide variety of music and needs a set of pickups that will cover a lot of ground.

Neck pickup

The neck pickup is a vintage style PAF that produces clear, warm woody clean tones and can growl and sing with smooth sustain when pushed through a tube amp. All the classic characteristics of a good PAF pickup. No wax so you hear all the subtle nuances of your pick attack. Feed back is not an issue, these are carefully assembled to prevent that.

Bridge pickup

Many players need a bridge pickup with a little more muscle. This humbucker is based of my Rock Humbucker set. Slightly overwound to help push your amp a little easier and give you more punch and that little extra sizzle that's just right for classic rock and blues.

Designed for Les Paul, SG, HH Strat, HH Tele, PRS and many other guitars. Choose custom options like covers, leads, bobbin and baseplates.

Feel free to give me a call anytime if you have questions or need help with your project and don't forget to check out my webstore for premium wiring upgrades for your guitar.

Thanks for looking!

Best regards,

Jonesy

Last edited:

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
New listings coming soon to my Jonesyblues.com webstore premium guitar electronics made in USA

May also be offering a couple exclusive MLP Holiday Specials so stay tuned for updates :)

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Kalamazoo Wolverines, PAFs on Steroids at Jonesyblues.com

https://www.jonesyblues.com/store/p_2191159/kalamazoo-wolverine-pafs

$ 260.00 a pair no covers

Kalamazoo American Made Vintage style PAFs
(Aged covers will be available soon)

I grew up in Michigan about 50 miles away from the original red brick building in Kalamazoo where the original PAFs were made. When I was in my early 20s I took a '68 Gibson SG up there to have some work done on the frets. Very cool place to be as a young guitarist.
These Kalamazoo PAFs were inspired by those early pickups and the city they were made. I wanted to try and create that sound and make it available at an affordable price.
I use butyrate 49.2mm bobbins just like the originals. 42 awg plain enamel wire, stamped nickel baseplates, rough sand cast alnico magnets, low carbon screw poles and slugs, brass screws and vintage braided leads.
The originals were machine wound and no regards to neck or bridge coils they were all the same. I hand wind all my pickups one at a time and use a couple of different scatter wound patterns for the best warm woody sound. With different coil offsets and DCR levels I am able to customize outputs and offer a variety of sounds so that players can choose what works best for their style.
My Kalamazoo PAFs are unpotted (no wax) so they have that clarity and touch sensitivity missing from many stock pickups. They do not squeal even at high gain so no wax is needed. I assembly everything very carefully by hand to make sure all parts fit tightly together. Try a pair and see what you have been missing. They are comparable to many other PAF clones that sell in the $500-$600 range,
LEAD TIMES are normally 10-14 Days as each set are Custom built
KALAMAZOO WOLVRINES are like PAFs on Steroids
SPECS:
DCR Neck 8.0K + Alnico 5
DCR Bridge 8.9K + Alnico 4
(DC readings may vary slightly but not below posted specs)
Special coil offset and slightly overwound bobbins make these my highest output PAF set. Great for Classic Rock and Blues or for any guitarist that wants a little more muscle and still have that pure, clear PAF tone.

Kalamazoo PAF SPECS:

Rough cast Alnico magnets
42 awg Plain enamel wire
Maple Spacers
Stamped baseplates
Nickel Silver covers Made in USA

Butyrate bobbins 49.2mm

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
My '59 Style Les Paul harness with Luxe PIO Bees and the best CTS550K pots is one of the best upgrades available for your Historic, Standard or other LP

models where you want VOS specs. Available with short or long shaft pots.

'59 Style Les Paul Harness from Jonesyblues USA

1615811199059.png

1615811199690.jpeg

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Premium Les Paul wiring package with the best CTS 550K pots, Mojo caps and genuine Switchcraft toggle switch and jack. Great upgrade for your LP that will help you get rid of the mud and make your V & T controls more user friendly.

https://www.jonesyblues.com/store/p_1141031/premium-les-paul-wiring-package-deal

More details at my Jonesyblues.com website. If you have any questions or need help with your project feel free to give me a call anytime.

Best regards,

Jonesy

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
I offer "Special" package deals on pickups and wiring over the phone with discount pricing that are not available at my website.

Feel free to give me a call anytime and I would be glad to talk to you and work up something for your project. I take payments through PayPal and Stripe and can invoice you that way.

Also I do many custom orders that are not available at my website so if you need something special just let me know.

Currently shipping to over 20 countries around the world. In the past few weeks I have shipped to Switzerland, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand as well as Canada and all across the USA.

[email protected] is my email address and my cell number is 574.540.9777

Latest Threads