"JONESY"---Still Around??

Mike Tobey aka Ol' Lefty

Reaction score
If he is still active, I need to talk to him about the maker of a pair of HB cavity P-90's he got for me (gold) and the harness he did for me. I was going to change out a 2009 Limited Edition Epi Dot (basically a 335) but I now have a real tube amp again and the USA HB's are staying. This limited edition went through the Gibson Custom Shop-there were 300 of them offered. Beautiful Tobacco Burst. A Gibson "Dot" is just a 335, but no neck binding, or headstock binding and pearl dot fret markers.

smk506

Reaction score
If he is still active, I need to talk to him about the maker of a pair of HB cavity P-90's he got for me (gold) and the harness he did for me. I was going to change out a 2009 Limited Edition Epi Dot (basically a 335) but I now have a real tube amp again and the USA HB's are staying. This limited edition went through the Gibson Custom Shop-there were 300 of them offered. Beautiful Tobacco Burst. A Gibson "Dot" is just a 335, but no neck binding, or headstock binding and pearl dot fret markers.
Haven t seen him post as much lately, but I’m pretty sure he reacted to a post of mine within the last year...

Looks like his website is still up, try sending him a message there and I bet he gets it.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
He's more active on Facebook lately than here.

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
You should have not problem reaching Jonesy through his Store.

Are you saying you have a 2009 Epiphone that was made in the Gibson Custom Shop? I'm confused by your post.

Latest Threads