jokes & funnies.

DADGAD

Reaction score
Other friends in a slightly older teen peer group use to bake these “bread pellets” and get camo’d up and have a slingshot war in a field. This was pre paintball and those bread balls would sting bit but not maim and were biodegradable. Good times.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
We had an apple orchard on the farm that I grew up on, we used to have apple fights. Worst hit I ever took was an apple to the top of my head. My cousin had a darn good aim. :mad:
My old man had his veggie (and fruit) garden that produced more tomatoes than the family could have consumed in 50 years. Well, when Halloween rolled around we had lots of squishy, vine-ripened tomatoes to throw at people.

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tomatoes, eggs, rocks, dirt clods +1.
Yeah, when I was a kid, and we weren’t throwing things at each other, we were throwing them at cars.
Got chased down by a few angry motorists, but never caught.
Always said that is why God never blessed me with kids, they would have turned out just like me!

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, when I was a kid, and we weren’t throwing things at each other, we were throwing them at cars.
I *may* have been guilty of that as a kid.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Tomatoes, eggs, rocks, dirt clods +1.
Always said that is why God never blessed me with kids, they would have turned out just like me!
One afternoon my cousin and I took our "potato guns", hid under an enclosed balcony and had the brilliant idea to shoot at cars passing by through the stairway...
No harm there.
Except two guys came in a convertible and we got them both, one on the arm and the driver on the neck (!) ,
judging from their reactions. They screamed from the pain and stopped right in the middle of the street.
They looked around attentively to try to figure out what had happened and who the culprits were.
We just laid on the ground without moving. Those were the longest 20 seconds of my life.
An incoming car honked his horn so the guys had to go.
We quickly escaped our spot and went to hide inside.
We never did that again!
:laugh2:

Latest Threads