jokes & funnies.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yea, for sure. LOL :laugh2:

When we were little kids (8-10) everyone had one of these. We used to play Army with them. No shooting anyone closer than 10 feet was the rule. I am still amazed, thinking back on this, how none of us put out our eyes.

Our mothers obviously lied to us!

I can vividly remember getting shot in the arms & legs - fucking ouch! You shot at arms & legs, because the clothes covering other parts would dull the pain.

:rofl:

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, for sure. LOL :laugh2:

When we were little kids (8-10) everyone had one of these. We used to play Army with them. No shooting anyone closer than 10 feet was the rule. I am still amazed, thinking back on this, how none of us put out our eyes.

Our mothers obviously lied to us!

I can vividly remember getting shot in the arms & legs - fucking ouch! You shot at arms & legs, because the clothes covering other parts would dull the pain.

:rofl:
We used to gather outside of our small town in Nebraska after school to have stick fights. We'd split up into two teams, one on either side of the creek. Tears were shed, injuries happened, not a single person got sued or cried to mom. Only about 3K people in the town, it was awesome as a kid.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We used to gather outside of our small town in Nebraska after school to have stick fights. We'd split up into two teams, one on either side of the creek. Tears were shed, injuries happened, not a single person got sued or cried to mom. Only about 3K people in the town, it was awesome as a kid.
It was awesome as a kid!!!

Because when we were kids, we weren't fucking pussies.
And, our parents were not douche canoes!

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was awesome as a kid!!!

Because when we were kids, we weren't fucking pussies.
And, our parents were not douche canoes!
Amen to that!

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Yup. Blood was drawn. No lawyers or authorities ever called.

Latest Threads