jokes & funnies.

jtees4

Reaction score
This is awesome! Larch trees are very interesting to me. In Wisconsin we have a variety of Larch called a Tamarack. In case anyone doesn't know the Larch is a deciduous conifer, meaning it looses all of its needles each year. In the fall after their needles drop off they look like dead spruce trees. In the spring the new needles are soft and light green. I so want to plant a bunch of Tamaracks and Spruces in a pattern now!

Fall foliage:

View attachment 512774

Spring foliage (with some new cones forming as well):

View attachment 512775

Back to jokes, sorry for the diversion...

Diversion? All I'm thinking about now is Monty Python...lots of jokes going on in my head right now.

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Acid was my favorite drug. Acid opened up my mind, it expanded my mind. Because of acid, I now know that butter is way better than margarine. I saw through the bullshit.

I had a job interview at an insurance company once and the lady said "Where do you see yourself in five years?" I said "Celebrating the fifth year anniversary of you asking me this question."

Advil has a candy coating. It's delicious. And it says right on the bottle "Do not have more than two." Well then do not put a candy coating around it.
/Mitch Hedberg

Latest Threads