jokes & funnies.

Olds442

Reaction score
ZOOM DICK: Jeffrey Toobin suspended by The New Yorker after exposing himself on Zoom call

New Yorker contributor and CNN chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended by The New Yorker after he showed his penis on a Zoom call with his co-workers. WNYC were also on the call.

Shortly after news spread about Toobin's suspension "Zoom Dick" began trending on Twitter.

A spokesperson for The New Yorker said "Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter."

Toobin spoke to Vice and said "I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers."

Toobin, who graduated from Harvard, rose to fame after covering the OJ Simpson trial.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
ZOOM DICK: Jeffrey Toobin suspended by The New Yorker after exposing himself on Zoom call

New Yorker contributor and CNN chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended by The New Yorker after he showed his penis on a Zoom call with his co-workers. WNYC were also on the call.

Shortly after news spread about Toobin's suspension "Zoom Dick" began trending on Twitter.

A spokesperson for The New Yorker said "Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter."

Toobin spoke to Viceand said "I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers."

Toobin, who graduated from Harvard, rose to fame after covering the OJ Simpson trial.

Another fine upstanding journalist

Latest Threads