jokes & funnies.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must have missed the memo.
Victor has posted since mine, so it must be okay.

What is the maleficence on this one ??
It's not USA politicians.

@Jymbopalyse ,

We are not having any more covid, BLM or riot discussion. Nor discussion of govenors or mayors, or their respective potential candidates.

There are those who feel that we here on MLP are not representing things fairly, so there will be no more discussion, mention or jokes of the aforementioned topics.

parts

Reaction score
After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $500,000.00 home, a $35,000.00 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Older women really know how to solve an old guy's problems

Latest Threads