jokes & funnies.

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
Okay we want answers......

cool.jpg

or we get tough and someone will get hurt...

bocage44

Reaction score
I loved that thread also, but frankly, there was lot's of violations of this clause:

3. We do not allow any posts that contain vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images; bigoted, hateful or racially/sexually offensive statements; has content that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; unauthorized copyrighted material; language that defames, abuses or threatens others; advertising or any form of commercial solicitation and/or material that does not pertain to the room's given topic.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I loved that thread also, but frankly, there was lot's of violations of this clause:

3. We do not allow any posts that contain vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images; bigoted, hateful or racially/sexually offensive statements; has content that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them; unauthorized copyrighted material; language that defames, abuses or threatens others; advertising or any form of commercial solicitation and/or material that does not pertain to the room's given topic.

aieawzbea1adl8mldcxg.jpg

Latest Threads