jokes & funnies.

Dave_W

Reaction score
121237308_2762414077344641_8858345800002091323_n.jpg

six-string

Reaction score
True story-
i was a clever little kid and so when i got to high school i was a couple years younger than the rest of the crowd.
one morning some senior slammed me against a wall in the doorway of the school and started giving me the "you're a fag" stuff and telling me he was gonna beat me to a pulp etc. etc.
strictly by luck a teacher happened to come through the door and intervened and told the bully to lay off. i went to class.

so i found out that this guy's younger girlfriend was in one my classes and she was actually kinda cute. how she wound up with him god only knows.
anyway, i made it my mission to become her confidante and friend.
about a month later i was at some party and she was there.
we went into a closet for a little privacy and played doctor for a while.
of course she insisted i keep it 'secret'.

that's what i call sweet revenge.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
True story-
i was a clever little kid and so when i got to high school i was a couple years younger than the rest of the crowd.
one morning some senior slammed me against a wall in the doorway of the school and started giving me the "you're a fag" stuff and telling me he was gonna beat me to a pulp etc. etc.
strictly by luck a teacher happened to come through the door and intervened and told the bully to lay off. i went to class.

so i found out that this guy's younger girlfriend was in one my classes and she was actually kinda cute. how she wound up with him god only knows.
anyway, i made it my mission to become her confidante and friend.
about a month later i was at some party and she was there.
we went into a closet for a little privacy and played doctor for a while.
of course she insisted i keep it 'secret'.

that's what i call sweet revenge.
My GF in college (beautiful nympho) and I had a torrid 10th month thing and she left for France (jr year abroad) she said she had met someone new. When I got back to school, I hooked up with her arch enemy in a public way. At the dining hall the next morning, I bumped into her best friend (beautiful brunette with lots of class) who was disgusted with me for hooking up with that 'skank' (drop dead gorgeous blond from Florida-top 10 hottest on campus). I knew that the message would be delivered asap.

Fast forward, I married the beautiful brunette (hottest on campus) best friend.* Ex-GF was a bridesmaid.

*I only hooked up with the nympho because she reverse cock blocked me from going after the brunette.

Last edited:

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
View attachment 618808

I see crap like this on the internet. Geezers bragging about how tough they were with no seatbelts or warning labels…..

Meanwhile every one of those warning labels exist because one of those morons did something stupid that got them hurt. It’s not today‘s generation that is wimps with all the labels…. It’s THEIR generation that f—ked it up for everyone else.

F’n Boomers.

We did a lot of st00pid things, for sure.

Eating Tide Pods was not among them, however, nor was pouring hot coffee on our balls.

Latest Threads