jokes & funnies.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's unmanned? That's not even the most crazy one so far, I just saw one where an Asian woman was filling plastic bags with gas.....
what a moron.

People say we shouldn't "pick on people" that are obviously stupid, because they are "unfortunate".

Where's the do-goodey in that?

It would serve her and the community to pick on her for doing that. It would probably save her life.

Same with the idiot and the storage containers above. Let her have it, both barrels. Maybe she might think before doing such a stupid thing again.

Last edited:

six-string

Reaction score
Maybe it's unmanned? That's not even the most crazy one so far, I just saw one where an Asian woman was filling plastic bags with gas.....
Maybe....but these days ALL gas stations have video cameras that the clerk behind the cash inside can see. I don't believe someone "didn't see" that. if they let it go---they are as stupid as the woman filling her tubs with fuel,.

i remember years ago a guy at work told me he had to go to the gas station next door at lunch. he showed me a Mason jar he wanted to fill with gas for his lawn mower. i said, "Are you nuts??? You can't buy gas and put it in a jar like that." he seemed surprised.
i went to my car and got my empty plastic gas can from the trunk (i keep in case of emergencies) and loaned it to him to go buy gas. i went with him to the gas station and showed him the signs on the pump that said, "All gas must be dispensed into the vehicle fuel tank OR a certified fuel container" and it showed pictures of what a suitable certified gas container looked like.

i could not believe people are that clueless. how do they feed themselves?

LP121

Reaction score
Maybe....but these days ALL gas stations have video cameras that the clerk behind the cash inside can see. I don't believe someone "didn't see" that. if they let it go---they are as stupid as the woman filling her tubs with fuel,.

i remember years ago a guy at work told me he had to go to the gas station next door at lunch. he showed me a Mason jar he wanted to fill with gas for his lawn mower. i said, "Are you nuts??? You can't buy gas and put it in a jar like that." he seemed surprised.
i went to my car and got my empty plastic gas can from the trunk (i keep in case of emergencies) and loaned it to him to go buy gas. i went with him to the gas station and showed him the signs on the pump that said, "All gas must be dispensed into the vehicle fuel tank OR a certified fuel container" and it showed pictures of what a suitable certified gas container looked like.

i could not believe people are that clueless. how do they feed themselves?
The clerks are usually too busy with customers to keep much of an eye on the video monitor.

Also, how does an empty gas can help you in an emergency?

Latest Threads