Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

LP121

Reaction score
thank goodness. I had to expend so much freaking energy AVOIDING that stupid mongolian clusterfuck. And here I am responding to a thread about it.

I think I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy rather than go through that crap again

There were upsides to it. I don't know what they would be, but I bet somebody could find them.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
thank goodness. I had to expend so much freaking energy AVOIDING that stupid mongolian clusterfuck. And here I am responding to a thread about it.

I think I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy rather than go through that crap again
Kindly explain what you went through.
:hmm:

Edit to add…..
I’m concerned that me and Shred had the same thought.
Maybe I need the lobotomy.

rogue3

Reaction score
OK so what's her next move? :rofl:
she will do anything, to stay close to JD. , or at least in his orbit, if i read her mixed up psych correctly.

Her first opportunity to move on was post divorce. Second was the WP. article(should not have happened, but did). Third was launching the countersuit( she could have just sat down and worked out a retraction of the article with JD) . Next is looking for excuse to do it all over again.

A pattern appears here...she just keeps coming back.

this is not healthy.

Dave_W

Reaction score
she will do anything, to stay close to JD. , or at least in his orbit, if i read her mixed up psych correctly.

Her first opportunity to move on was post divorce. Second was the WP. article(should not have happened, but did). Third was launching the countersuit( she could have just sat down and worked out a retraction of the article with JD) . Next is looking for excuse to do it all over again.

A pattern appears here...she just keeps coming back.

this is not healthy.
She's a genuine sociopath.

Latest Threads