Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

BigJim

Reaction score
She’s getting this media attention because the media loves to exploit crazy (Brittany Spears anyone?)

Although Amber thinks they’re doing it to vindicate her.

Mental illness.

I thought taking her out of Aquaman2 was a huge mistake by the studio. She is probably at her height of her popularity now, for the wrong reasons of course, I figured someone would cash in on this trainwreck and cast her in something..

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I thought taking her out of Aquaman2 was a huge mistake by the studio. She is probably at her height of her popularity now, for the wrong reasons of course, I figured someone would cash in on this trainwreck and cast her in something..
Over three million people signed that petition to have her removed. Money talks!

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
She’s getting this media attention because the media loves to exploit crazy (Brittany Spears anyone?)

Although Amber thinks they’re doing it to vindicate her.

Mental illness.

Shouldn't the doctor been sued for not alerting the authorities when her patient confesses all this allegedly physical abuse?

Chango Malo

Mending my ways
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Untitled.png

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I think they should have left her in Aquaman.
Yeah, she might need a trailer full of makeup magicians to make her hawt, but she had that trailer.
Just like I don’t care if it’s someone from my side working while they’re in hot water, I don’t care if it’s someone from their side either.
Besides, it makes the movie funnier and that’s always a good thing.

PeteK

Reaction score
I thought the claims of her removal from Aquaman were false? I read her screentime was actually increased? I don't know what to believe

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Well, she has a baby, so maybe a sequel, or reboot of "Mommy Dearest"?

James R

Reaction score
Wait, is mega pint just a Friday thing?
I think I may have been doing this wrong.

Latest Threads