nauc

Reaction score
Screenshot (263).png

:thumb:

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
She should have her publicist release some recent topless pictures of her on some beach somewhere,that would steer this mess into a different direction at least..
Pay the publicist to do it.
Then she could take the publicist to court for defamation... sue for half of what she paid.
15 more minutes in court for both of them.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
She should have her publicist release some recent topless pictures of her on some beach somewhere,that would steer this mess into a different direction at least..
She did that already, but not on a beach.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
and she doesn't have much to look at. And her face needs a hair and makeup team to be 'celebrity',.. otherwise she's just a normal (too skinny) blond. Less than average.
Yep.
Way too many celebs catch way too many "15 minutes" from some leaked images or sex tape that we wouldn't even bother to watch if it were some unknown pr0n performer... but because it's "so and so", it ends up getting a ton of views.
Kaley Cuoco is not unattractive, though as she aged and her hair style changed, IMHO she became less-so.
Her leaked video was nothing special. I still wouldn't kick her out of bed unless there was more room on the floor, but not someone I'd start chatting up in a bar until after midnight.
I don't find Paris Hilton or Kim K attractive at all.

redking

Reaction score
If she is continuing to claim abuse in public, can he not sue her again for the same thing? :rofl:

edit: sorry, already covered!

Last edited:

PeteK

Reaction score
If she is continuing to claim abuse in public, can he not sue her again for the same thing? :rofl:
I'm sort of wondering that. She literally just lost a defamation case for lying about her ex husband abusing her, and not even a month after that verdict she goes on national tv and continues to make the abuse claims. There were rumors he was going to just settle for the case win and not worry about the money, but I'd stick it to that bitch if I were him and this is how she wants to roll. Put her in fucking bankruptcy. No "pledges" accepted. Actual real money only.

redking

Reaction score
I'm sort of wondering that. She literally just lost a defamation case for lying about her ex husband abusing her, and not even a month after that verdict she goes on national tv and continues to make the abuse claims. There were rumors he was going to just settle for the case win and not worry about the money, but I'd stick it to that bitch if I were him and this is how she wants to roll. Put her in fucking bankruptcy. No "pledges" accepted. Actual real money only.
If he sued her again, she would then call THAT abuse - lol!

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score

edit: sorry, already covered!
Depp's lawyers can apparently file an injunction for her to stop the defamation. Consequences for violating could be stiff fines and even jail time for Heard. They will probably wait until after the judgement is entered on June 24.

Last edited:

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
She’s getting this media attention because the media loves to exploit crazy (Brittany Spears anyone?)

Although Amber thinks they’re doing it to vindicate her.

Mental illness.

Latest Threads