Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

James R

Reaction score
Roxy just told me that she read that Warner Brothers is having an emergency meeting due to high level executives wanting to remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2 all together.
No source, just what my girl read somewhere on the internet.
I'm not a fan of cancel culture, but in this instance, it's a cae of what goes around - comes around.

She also said that Robert Downey Jr. is apparently pushing hard to have Johnny along side when he shoots Sherlock Holmes 3.
Good for him, he's a guy that knows a little something about crawling out of the ashes of bad publicity.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Roxy just told me that she read that Warner Brothers is having an emergency meeting due to high level executives wanting to remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2 all together.
No source, just what my girl read somewhere on the internet.
I'm not a fan of cancel culture, but in this instance, it's a cae of what goes around - comes around.

She also said that Robert Downey Jr. is apparently pushing hard to have Johnny along side when he shoots Sherlock Holmes 3.
Good for him, he's a guy that knows a little something about crawling out of the ashes of bad publicity.
I’ve been spamming all the FB sites about that saying she should get her own trilogy.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus christ she is getting obliterated. She claims her face looked like the end of a Rocky movie yet no one else noticed. Claims the cops that testified they saw no injuries were lying. The doorman who saw no injuries was lying. Everyone that saw her is lying. :laugh2:
It must have been Lupus

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct. I'm going to begin fixing that due to recent feedback. The style of Mr. Pickles is a better representation of who I actually am from day to day, I've just gotten stuck in some alter ego thing here. Thanks for saying. :yesway:
Why don't you try simply being yourself?

The truth will set you free, honesty is the best policy, and you don't have to be a "persona".

Those who adapt a persona usually end up being a character.

And people don't believe characters .

Latest Threads