Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

PeteK

Reaction score
Jesus christ she is getting obliterated. She claims her face looked like the end of a Rocky movie yet no one else noticed. Claims the cops that testified they saw no injuries were lying. The doorman who saw no injuries was lying. Everyone that saw her is lying. :laugh2:

pnuggett

Reaction score
Jesus christ she is getting obliterated. She claims her face looked like the end of a Rocky movie yet no one else noticed. Claims the cops that testified they saw no injuries were lying. The doorman who saw no injuries was lying. Everyone that saw her is lying. :laugh2:

TheX

Freedom is NOT a safe space
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber Heard sparred with Johnny Depp's lawyer as cross-examination got underway on Monday afternoon. The 36-year-old actress seemed especially bothered when the topic of her $7 million divorce settlement was brought up, which was never donated in full to charity as promised. Heard was also grilled about not seeking medical treatment after Depp's numerous alleged attacks.

Depp's attorney, Camille Vasquez, kicked things off by asking Heard: "Mr. Depp hasn't looked at you once this entire trial, has he?"

"Not that I've noticed, no," the Aquaman star replied.

"You've looked at him though many times, haven't you?" Vasquez said.

"Yes I have," Heard responded.

"You know exactly why Mr. Depp won't look back at you, don't you?" Vasquez asked. "He promised you would never see his eyes again, isn't that true?"

An audio recording from the meeting was played to the jury in which Depp tells Heard from then on, "We wont have to see each other again. ... You will not see my eyes again."

Vasquez said to Heard, "He kept that promise, hasn't he?"

"As far as I know, he cannot look at me," Heard replied.

"He won't look at you, right Ms. Heard?" Vasquez said.

"He can't," Heard shot back.
It's like a bad TV show. What were those questions supposed to prove?

James R

Reaction score
I’m changing mine to Shred Savage. :laugh2:
200w.gif

Latest Threads