Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Fritz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's a matter of nice or not, but you seem to be earning a reputation as being very confrontational and then when people call you on it you get all defensive about it. Odd, I don't remember any of that from you as Mr Pickles.

Just my opinion. I'm not a mod. I'm just a dude that likes hanging out here. Do what you want to do.
I've been in an odd mood due to recent events. I'll fix it. Thanks for the feedback. :yesway:

James R

Reaction score
Ahhh, Mr. Pickles!
Welcome back, bro. (Fist bump)
Now that we all know it's you, and that you've been around this place for long enough to know how it works, we can all go back to being our normal asshole-ish selves and stop tippy toeing around the fact that you've been a bit of a weirdo lately.
Said with love, brother, but the training wheels are off now.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remembered the Hi there tag in his posts and went back a few weeks and found the Mr pickle..

You do seem somewhat different but I have never stayed at a Holiday Inn so I am no expert..

James R

Reaction score
images.jpeg.jpg

Nope...

download.jpeg-1.jpg

Fritz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Vinsanitizer your posting style seems different from Mr Pickles. I could be misremembering. Hope all is well.
Yes, you are correct. I'm going to begin fixing that due to recent feedback. The style of Mr. Pickles is a better representation of who I actually am from day to day, I've just gotten stuck in some alter ego thing here. Thanks for saying. :yesway:

Fritz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhh, Mr. Pickles!
Welcome back, bro. (Fist bump)
Now that we all know it's you, and that you've been around this place for long enough to know how it works, we can all go back to being our normal asshole-ish selves and stop tippy toeing around the fact that you've been a bit of a weirdo lately.
Said with love, brother, but the training wheels are off now.
Thanks brother, means a lot. :yesway:

pnuggett

Reaction score
Amber Heard sparred with Johnny Depp's lawyer as cross-examination got underway on Monday afternoon. The 36-year-old actress seemed especially bothered when the topic of her $7 million divorce settlement was brought up, which was never donated in full to charity as promised. Heard was also grilled about not seeking medical treatment after Depp's numerous alleged attacks.

Depp's attorney, Camille Vasquez, kicked things off by asking Heard: "Mr. Depp hasn't looked at you once this entire trial, has he?"

"Not that I've noticed, no," the Aquaman star replied.

"You've looked at him though many times, haven't you?" Vasquez said.

"Yes I have," Heard responded.

"You know exactly why Mr. Depp won't look back at you, don't you?" Vasquez asked. "He promised you would never see his eyes again, isn't that true?"

An audio recording from the meeting was played to the jury in which Depp tells Heard from then on, "We wont have to see each other again. ... You will not see my eyes again."

Vasquez said to Heard, "He kept that promise, hasn't he?"

"As far as I know, he cannot look at me," Heard replied.

"He won't look at you, right Ms. Heard?" Vasquez said.

"He can't," Heard shot back.

PeteK

Reaction score
Amber Heard sparred with Johnny Depp's lawyer as cross-examination got underway on Monday afternoon. The 36-year-old actress seemed especially bothered when the topic of her $7 million divorce settlement was brought up, which was never donated in full to charity as promised. Heard was also grilled about not seeking medical treatment after Depp's numerous alleged attacks.

Depp's attorney, Camille Vasquez, kicked things off by asking Heard: "Mr. Depp hasn't looked at you once this entire trial, has he?"

"Not that I've noticed, no," the Aquaman star replied.

"You've looked at him though many times, haven't you?" Vasquez said.

"Yes I have," Heard responded.

"You know exactly why Mr. Depp won't look back at you, don't you?" Vasquez asked. "He promised you would never see his eyes again, isn't that true?"

An audio recording from the meeting was played to the jury in which Depp tells Heard from then on, "We wont have to see each other again. ... You will not see my eyes again."

Vasquez said to Heard, "He kept that promise, hasn't he?"

"As far as I know, he cannot look at me," Heard replied.

"He won't look at you, right Ms. Heard?" Vasquez said.

"He can't," Heard shot back.
I didn't quite understand why Depp's team brought that up. I guess just to get Heard agitated? Didn't seem like it helped their case any.

Reactions: SFK

Latest Threads